    PDA and still use it as a hands free phone in my car? Will it handle two
    Blue Tooth connections simultaneously?
    werg
    Mick, Jan 10, 2008

  2. Mick

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:25:54 -0000, "Mick" <> wrote:

    >I have a Motorola A910 mobile from BT which also has WiFi on it and can be
    >used with my BT Home Hub. I use the Blue Tooth facility to connect to my car
    >radio so that I am driving hands free. It works very well. However I have
    >now bought a PDA which is also Blue Tooth. Can I connect the 'phone to the
    >PDA and still use it as a hands free phone in my car? Will it handle two
    >Blue Tooth connections simultaneously?

    I looked on Motorola's website and couldn't find a online manual. If
    you have the manual, that would be the place to check. Or, go through
    the process of pairing, and see if it works.
    Evan Platt, Jan 10, 2008

  3. Mick

    Mick Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:25:54 -0000, "Mick" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have a Motorola A910 mobile from BT which also has WiFi on it and can be
    >>used with my BT Home Hub. I use the Blue Tooth facility to connect to my
    >>car
    >>radio so that I am driving hands free. It works very well. However I have
    >>now bought a PDA which is also Blue Tooth. Can I connect the 'phone to the
    >>PDA and still use it as a hands free phone in my car? Will it handle two
    >>Blue Tooth connections simultaneously?

    > I looked on Motorola's website and couldn't find a online manual. If
    > you have the manual, that would be the place to check. Or, go through
    > the process of pairing, and see if it works.

    Yes I should try that and see what happens Evan.
    Mick, Jan 10, 2008
  4. Mick

    Harry Guest

    "Mick" <> wrote in message
    >I have a Motorola A910 mobile from BT which also has WiFi on it and can be
    >used with my BT Home Hub. I use the Blue Tooth facility to connect to my
    >car radio so that I am driving hands free. It works very well. However I
    >have now bought a PDA which is also Blue Tooth. Can I connect the 'phone to
    >the PDA and still use it as a hands free phone in my car? Will it handle
    >two Blue Tooth connections simultaneously?
    > werg

    Probable,

    Then when you crash into the other driver in front of you, who is using
    bluetooth.

    Say no more

    Harry

    Harry, Jan 10, 2008