blue screen

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?bG90dXNvZmtvbm9oYQ==?=, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. windows refuses to install 2 files, and when it tries to boot i get the blue
    screen with a message that has memory_management in it

    =?Utf-8?B?bG90dXNvZmtvbm9oYQ==?=, Feb 3, 2006

  2. You'll need to provide us with a good deal more information if you actually
    expect help. If this is Windows x64 (the topic for this newsgroup), then
    please post your hardware spec, the source of your installation media, and
    the exact error message, and I'm sure we'll be able to help.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 5, 2006