    im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
    when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
    i fix it thanks

    lisa, Mar 17, 2005

  2. lisa

    billybronco Guest

    uhhu

    billybronco, Mar 17, 2005

  3. lisa wrote:
    > im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
    > when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
    > i fix it thanks

    The internet does not like incoherent, improperly punctuated
    ramblings, and will blue-screen your computer every time.

    --
    Higgy

    The Right Honourable Edwin P. Higglesthwaite, Mar 17, 2005
  4. lisa

    Anonymous Guest

    Actually, I had the same problem on my Windows 98 First Editon
    machine..upgrading to 2nd edition or better should fix the problem. Most of
    the differencees between the two versions are in networking stuff...and with
    broadband you are just connecting to your ISP's network.

    Anonymous, Mar 17, 2005
  5. lisa

    Ron Martell Guest

    "lisa" <> wrote:

    >im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
    >when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
    >i fix it thanks

    Start by posting the *complete* text of the blue screen error message
    back here, together with a description of exactly what you were doing
    at the time the error happened - which application program you were
    using and what specific task or function within that program triggered
    the error.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    http://aumha.org/alex.htm

    Ron Martell, Mar 17, 2005
  6. lisa wrote:
    > im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
    > when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
    > i fix it thanks

    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 17, 2005