    at 174:000036EA
    can someone tell me what this means and what I can do about it thanks
    inadvance [[pat]]

    pat, Dec 24, 2003

  2. pat

    M Mullen Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:10:05 -0700, "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote:

    |> I keep getting an error that is a blue screen ,the error said fatal error
    |> at 174:000036EA
    |> can someone tell me what this means and what I can do about it thanks
    |> inadvance [[pat]]

    No, 174:000036EA is just a memory location.

    What you want to say is like "device less than or equal to" which means you need
    to uninstall what you installed to cause this. (driver issue).
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w

    M Mullen, Dec 24, 2003

  3. pat

    Rob Smith Guest

    "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
    > I keep getting an error that is a blue screen ,the error said fatal error
    > at 174:000036EA
    > can someone tell me what this means and what I can do about it thanks
    > inadvance [[pat]]

    The error which you are receiving should have a message along with the
    number. It will be something like the following:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

    It will generally also list a file, like "ntoskrnl.exe". We need this
    information to be of assistance to you.

    Rob Smith

    Rob Smith, Dec 25, 2003