    reboor after a crash automatically, it just goes to the blue screen
    with all kinds of information.
    I cant remember how to change it back, can anyone help?
    luvtogofast, Nov 3, 2003

  2. luvtogofast

    Harrison Guest

    Right-click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Start up and Recovery
    section, click Settings.

    Harrison, Nov 3, 2003

  3. luvtogofast

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click 'My Computer' and select 'Properties' / 'Advanced'
    tab ... 'Settings' / 'Startup and Recovery'.
    Uncheck 'Automatically Restart' in the 'System Failure' section.

    On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:10:15 -0500, in
    <>
    luvtogofast scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 3, 2003
  4. luvtogofast

    Ron Martell Guest

    luvtogofast <> wrote:

    >I am using xp and at one time i change a setting that made xp NOT
    >reboor after a crash automatically, it just goes to the blue screen
    >with all kinds of information.
    >I cant remember how to change it back, can anyone help?

    I take it you do not want to fix the problem(s) that are causing these
    errors?

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP