    lot and freezing my computer. I also keep getting messages that my system is
    low on virtual memory, could it be connected, and if so, how can I fix that?
    or fix both separately?

    rabraham7, Sep 18, 2003

  2. rabraham7

    Boomer Guest

    rabraham7 said:

    > how do I get rid of the blue screen of death. I don remember
    > which application I used at the time it happened but it's been
    > jumping out at me a lot and freezing my computer. I also keep
    > getting messages that my system is low on virtual memory, could
    > it be connected, and if so, how can I fix that? or fix both
    > separately?

    Hi

    More information needed. Please read this.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Thanks

    Boomer, Sep 18, 2003

  3. rabraham7

    rabraham7 Guest

    I read it and it still didn't help me with my problem so what gives
    ?

    rabraham7, Sep 22, 2003
  4. rabraham7

    Boomer Guest

    rabraham7 said:

    > I read it and it still didn't help me with my problem so what gives
    > ?

    More information needed.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003
  5. rabraham7

    Digiti Guest

    What operating system? What is the exact text of the Blue Screen Message?
    Some of your computer's specs: processor ram etc.

    Digiti, Sep 22, 2003
  6. rabraham7

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:09:37 GMT, rabraham7 wrote:

    More information needed. Please read this.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Edited highlights, from that page.

    3. How to compose your post...

    f. If you are getting error messages, include the exact text in the
    error message. If there is a "Details" button, click it and copy/paste
    the error message itself into the post.

    g. Tell if an error occurs when doing some action or using some
    particular software.

    those are not even the best bits.....

    The only thing that can be guessed from your post is you are most likely
    using a MS Windows based OS.
    A fact is you used this to post with Microsoft Outlook Express
    6.00.2800.1158.

    why?, Sep 22, 2003
  7. rabraham7

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as rabraham7 continued:

    > I read it and it still didn't help me with my problem so what gives

    It means don't post a dumb vague question that requires 6 questions in
    return before any attempt can be made to solve it.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 22, 2003