    and I had adjusted my screen display to 24 bit. That was the sequence
    of events.

    Any clues on what this means and how I can fix it?
    Bob, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    The following MS articles cover Fatal Exception 0E in VMM(01):

    "Fatal Exception 0E" Error Message When Running McAfee VirusScan
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;177672

    Fatal Exception 0E When Shutting Down Using a Matrox Video Adapter
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;253241

    Also check your RAM with DocMemory
    http://www.simmtester.com/PAGE/products/doc/docinfo.asp

    On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:58:02 +0100, in