    Thanks.

    --
    The Dude-2004
    The Dude, Jan 29, 2004

  2. The Dude

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / System / Advanced / Startup and Recovery / Settings
    Under 'System Failure', uncheck 'Automatically Restart'.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:13:07 -0000, in
    <bvbev4$i98$>
    The Dude scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004

  3. The Dude

    The Dude Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Control Panel / System / Advanced / Startup and Recovery / Settings
    > Under 'System Failure', uncheck 'Automatically Restart'.

    Of course,thanks,I sent this message 3 minutes before it did it again(bsod)
    !! ;-(
    I think it's a hardware problem,though Dev Mngr shows no alerts,at least
    I'll be able to view the error log on the BS.
    Thanks again.

    --
    The Dude-2004
    The Dude, Jan 29, 2004
  4. The Dude

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:47:14 -0000, in
    <bvbkfj$q8m$>
    The Dude scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Control Panel / System / Advanced / Startup and Recovery / Settings
    >> Under 'System Failure', uncheck 'Automatically Restart'.

    >Of course,thanks,I sent this message 3 minutes before it did it again(bsod)
    >!! ;-(
    >I think it's a hardware problem,though Dev Mngr shows no alerts,at least
    >I'll be able to view the error log on the BS.
    >Thanks again.

    You're welcome.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  5. The Dude

    reid decker Guest

    Maybe you could hold down the pause break key.

    reid decker, Feb 1, 2004