    Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.

    Time to go dig out my old VCR....

    , Feb 24, 2008

  2. Tarkus Guest

    wrote:
    > If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
    > VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
    > out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
    > forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
    > Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
    >
    > Time to go dig out my old VCR....

    To paraphrase Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa, were you dropped on your
    head as a child?

    Tarkus, Feb 24, 2008

  3. T.B. Guest

    cried:

    > Blue Ray SUCKS
    >
    > If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
    > VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
    > out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
    > forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
    > Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
    >
    > Time to go dig out my old VCR....

    Worst troll attempt of the month so far.

    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, son.

    T.B.

    T.B., Feb 24, 2008
  4. Robo-man Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Blue Ray SUCKS
    >
    > If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
    > VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
    > out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
    > forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
    > Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
    >
    > Time to go dig out my old VCR....

    You really think that Micro$oft was not lying to you????????????????

    Robo-man, Feb 24, 2008
  5. On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:53:55 -0600, wrote:

    >Blue Ray SUCKS
    >
    >If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
    >VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
    >out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
    >forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
    >Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
    >
    >Time to go dig out my old VCR....

    I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
    STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
    bits.

    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Feb 24, 2008
  6. Banana Guest

    "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:53:55 -0600, wrote:
    >
    >>Blue Ray SUCKS
    >>
    >>If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
    >>VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
    >>out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
    >>forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
    >>Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
    >>
    >>Time to go dig out my old VCR....

    > I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
    > STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
    > bits.

    Well..

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

    Banana, Feb 25, 2008
  7. Banana wrote:

    > "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
    >>STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
    >>bits.

    > Well..
    >
    > http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

    ....Oh, well, if AVS Forum says it about Blu-ray, it MUST be so! ;)

    Derek Janssen (kids today after the War won't know what that joke means)

    Derek Janssen, Feb 25, 2008
  8. Dexter Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Banana wrote:
    >
    >> "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...
    >>>
    >>> I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
    >>>STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
    >>>bits.

    >> Well..
    >>
    >> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

    > ...Oh, well, if AVS Forum says it about Blu-ray, it MUST be so! ;)
    >
    > Derek Janssen (kids today after the War won't know what that joke means)

    Blu Ray rot is common we see a about 3-5 returns a day where I work. New
    format still has alot of issues.

    Dexter, Feb 25, 2008
  9. T.B. Guest

    "Dexter" aka the "shaw.ca" hd-dvd whiner queefed:

    > Blu Ray rot is common we see a about 3-5 returns a day where I work. New
    > format still has alot of issues.

    I thought all Blockbuster stores went out of business?

    T.B.

    T.B., Feb 25, 2008
  10. GMAN Guest

    In article <ahywj.82998$FA.80794@pd7urf2no>, "Dexter" <> wrote:

    >"Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    >> Banana wrote:
    >>
    >>> "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <> wrote in
    >>> message news:...

    >>> Well..
    >>>
    >>> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

    >> ...Oh, well, if AVS Forum says it about Blu-ray, it MUST be so! ;)
    >>
    >> Derek Janssen (kids today after the War won't know what that joke means)
    >>

    >Blu Ray rot is common we see a about 3-5 returns a day where I work. New
    >format still has alot of issues.

    I call bullshit on this one!!!!

    GMAN, Feb 26, 2008