Blue Laser Leds do the fail early ?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Nov 11, 2006.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > > Is that subject supposed to make sense?

    >
    > Of course not, that's Roger.
    >
    > If I was Matthew Good (the real one), I be pissed off.


    Gawd! Only in this group do I encounter nymshifting r-tards who won't stick
    to one nick/return addy.

    Thanks for the heads-up, another bozo-bin entry. <sigh>
    --
    Shaun.

    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding"
    Albert Einstein
    ~misfit~, Nov 11, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    --
    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
    Jamie Kahn Genet, Nov 13, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. ~misfit~

    Mathew Good Guest

    Mathew Good, Nov 13, 2006
    #3
  4. ~misfit~

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > Is that subject supposed to make sense?


    Of course not, that's Roger.

    If I was Matthew Good (the real one), I be pissed off.
    -=rjh=-, Nov 13, 2006
    #4
  5. ~misfit~

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +1300, (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrote:

    >Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?
    >
    >Regards,
    > Jamie Kahn Genet




    A Typo and a LED is a Light Emitting Diode..
    Mathew Good, Nov 13, 2006
    #5
  6. Mathew Good <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +1300, (Jamie Kahn
    > Genet) wrote:
    >
    > >Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?
    > >
    > >Regards,
    > > Jamie Kahn Genet

    >
    >
    >
    > A Typo and a LED is a Light Emitting Diode..


    Thank goodness that mystery is solved - I was going quite mad trying to
    work out what a Led was *fails to keep a straight face for just a
    moment* Now I can rest easy once more.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    --
    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
    Jamie Kahn Genet, Nov 13, 2006
    #6
  7. On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +1300, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

    > Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?


    He means "L.E.D"


    Aquilegia Alyssum

    --
    "The only way Vista client and Longhorn server would make sense
    would be if [the] company was doing a 'forklift upgrade' on its
    entire client-server infrastructure."
    Aquilegia Alyssum, Nov 13, 2006
    #7
  8. On 13 Nov 06, Aquilegia Alyssum wrote:

    | On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +1300, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    |
    | | Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?
    |
    | He means "L.E.D"

    No, David. He means "L.E.D."

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas


    .... bloody apprentice pedants ...
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Nov 13, 2006
    #8
  9. ~misfit~

    whome Guest

    "Mathew Good" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    >
    > After seeing this article it makes me think that the current range of Blue
    > Laser Led's have a very
    > short life span.
    >
    >
    > http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/A-new-technology-to-produce-blue-LED.html
    >
    >
    > I do know of 3 CD burners that the Red Lasers failed after 18 months with
    > very little use, so what
    > will Blue Laser Readers and burners be like.?
    >


    You should call Sonys engineers and inform them of your discoveries. They
    probably are unaware of this.
    whome, Nov 13, 2006
    #9
  10. In message <>, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > On 13 Nov 06, Aquilegia Alyssum wrote:
    >
    > | On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +1300, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > |
    > | | Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?
    > |
    > | He means "L.E.D"
    >
    > No, David. He means "L.E.D."


    No, he means "L.E.D.".
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 13, 2006
    #10
  11. On 14 Nov 06, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    | In message <>, Nicolaas Hawkins
    | wrote:
    |
    | | On 13 Nov 06, Aquilegia Alyssum wrote:
    | |
    | > | On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +1300, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    | > |
    | > | | Is that subject supposed to make sense? Oh, and what's a Led?
    | > |
    | > | He means "L.E.D"
    | |
    | | No, David. He means "L.E.D."
    |
    | No, he means "L.E.D.".

    Mijn tinkit not.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Nov 13, 2006
    #11
  12. ~misfit~

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:09:09 +1300, "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    >-=rjh=- wrote:
    >> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    >> > Is that subject supposed to make sense?

    >>
    >> Of course not, that's Roger.
    >>
    >> If I was Matthew Good (the real one), I be pissed off.

    >
    >Gawd! Only in this group do I encounter nymshifting r-tards who won't stick
    >to one nick/return addy.
    >
    >Thanks for the heads-up, another bozo-bin entry. <sigh>





    Please tell me how do you define bozo, as to me you fit it very well, you can't even set your PC
    clock correctly..


    From the statements that I read her, you have more Kill files than Posters, me thinks you do need to
    see a Doctor of some sorts to get over this problem you have, are you the one that I have read of
    that even has Kill files for his TV/Radio..?
    Mathew Good, Nov 14, 2006
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Technoholic

    LEDs Rocker Switch

    Technoholic, Nov 2, 2005, in forum: Case Modding
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    3,352
    unholy
    Nov 10, 2005
  2. Bobby

    Cisco WIC-1ADSL - No LEDs

    Bobby, Oct 21, 2003, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    818
    Chris
    Oct 21, 2003
  3. Daniel
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    2,914
  4. Replies:
    30
    Views:
    7,108
    Alpha
    Apr 25, 2005
  5. Dave Taylor

    Blue Laser Leds, do they fail early ?

    Dave Taylor, Nov 13, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    421
    Mathew Good
    Nov 13, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page