    Do I have to use a special plug-in? If yes which one?
    Thanks a lot for your kind answer.

    @l.
    A. Gheeraert, Feb 24, 2007

  2. "A. Gheeraert" <> wrote in message
    news:45e0ce3b$0$2943$...
    > Can someone tell me how can I create a "blue key" with "Vegas 7.0" ?
    > Do I have to use a special plug-in? If yes which one?
    > Thanks a lot for your kind answer.
    >
    > @l.

    Look in the manual that came with the software you purchased.
    Icky Thwacket, Feb 25, 2007

  3. A. Gheeraert

    A. Gheeraert Guest

    Thanks for your answer.

    But I didn't found any information about the "blue key" in the manual!

    Please help me?

    Thank you very much.

    45e18190$0$8712$...

    A. Gheeraert, Feb 25, 2007
  4. "A. Gheeraert" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your answer.
    >
    > But I didn't found any information about the "blue key" in the manual!
    >
    > Please help me?
    >

    > Thank you very much.

    Chromakey - page 198
    Icky Thwacket, Feb 25, 2007
  5. A. Gheeraert

    A. Gheeraert Guest

    Thank you very much for your answer.
    Sorry for disturbing, it was so easy to find.

    @l

    45e1f042$0$8756$...

    A. Gheeraert, Feb 26, 2007