  1. How do you disable the blue pointer button on the laptop keyboard?
    --
    djdtb
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGpkdGI=?=, May 28, 2007

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, May 28, 2007

  3. Charlie, Thanks, that didn't work, I had to contact Dell to get the drivers
    to download. Evidently I didn't get a "proper" load when i got the computer.
    I needed a control panel with 11 tabs for the mouse button, the 5 tab version
    didn't have the disable feature...which was what was installed on my laptop.
    After getting the "proper" control panels everything went as you
    said...Thanks!
    --
    djdtb

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGpkdGI=?=, May 28, 2007