blu ray burner vs. burning speed

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Netman, Jan 17, 2010.

  1. Netman

    Netman Guest

    Hello!

    I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year.
    I have noticed such strange behaviour.

    When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as
    possible.
    So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of burning
    data would be burnt on disc.

    But my discs doesn`t pass verification correctly for many times. I uses
    BurnAware Free (2.1.5 version).
    Only few percentages of discs pass verification well.

    Can you tell me what can cause the problem?
    Wha am I doing wrong?

    Thank you in advance for help
    netman

    Netman, Jan 17, 2010

  2. Netman

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 17, 2:10 pm, "Netman" <> wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year.
    > I have noticed such strange behaviour.
    >
    > When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as
    > possible.
    > So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of burning
    > data would be burnt on disc.
    >
    > But my discs doesn`t pass verification correctly for many times. I uses
    > BurnAware Free (2.1.5 version).
    > Only few percentages of discs pass verification well.
    >
    > Can you tell me what can cause the problem?
    > Wha am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Thank you in advance for help
    > netman

    Alcohol 120% BluRay v5.0.
    Check e-mail, Netman.

    sandy58, Jan 18, 2010

  3. Netman

    Netman Guest

    Uzytkownik "sandy58" <> napisal w wiadomosci
    On Jan 17, 2:10 pm, "Netman" <> wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year.
    > I have noticed such strange behaviour.
    >
    > When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as
    > possible.
    > So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of
    > burning
    > data would be burnt on disc.
    >
    > But my discs doesn`t pass verification correctly for many times. I uses
    > BurnAware Free (2.1.5 version).
    > Only few percentages of discs pass verification well.
    >
    > Can you tell me what can cause the problem?
    > Wha am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Thank you in advance for help
    > netman

    Alcohol 120% BluRay v5.0.
    Check e-mail, Netman.

    Sorry, but I need freeware software, so unfortunately it doesn`t satisfy me.
    Do you know some freeware software to let me do all this things

    Thank you in advance
    netman

    Netman, Jan 18, 2010