  1. Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?

    Thanks In Advance,
    BTJustice

    Buford T. Justice, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Buford T. Justice

    HF Guest

    Read this and see what has happened
    ..http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39171017,00.htm

    HF, Dec 9, 2004

  3. On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:01:11 -0000, HF wrote:

    > Read this and see what has happened
    > .http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39171017,00.htm
    > "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?
    >>
    >> Thanks In Advance,
    >> BTJustice

    I was one of the Beta users and, in truth, the search function wasn't all
    that good and the rest of the program sucked.

    Chrissy Cruiser, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Buford T. Justice

    Bob Adkins Guest

    On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 04:44:06 -0600, "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote:

    >Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?

    Is that the little robot gizmo that vacuums for you? ;)

    -- Bob

    Bob Adkins, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Buford T. Justice

    dkg_ctc Guest

    Bob Adkins <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 04:44:06 -0600, "Buford T. Justice"
    > <???@msn.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?

    > Is that the little robot gizmo that vacuums for you? ;)

    Everyone knows that the Bloombas are the orange guys who make candy
    for Willy Wonka; you know, "Bloomba, bloomba, bloomba dee do"...

    dkg_ctc, Dec 9, 2004
  6. I found Bloomba Personal 2.0. It seems OK, but I was really wanting to give
    the last Professional version a try. Outlook 2003 is... OK. Thunderbird
    just sucks. I pretty much use Gmail now for every thing.

    BTJustice

    Buford T. Justice, Dec 9, 2004
  7. On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:25:00 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:

    > I found Bloomba Personal 2.0. It seems OK, but I was really wanting to give
    > the last Professional version a try. Outlook 2003 is... OK. Thunderbird
    > just sucks. I pretty much use Gmail now for every thing.

    How come, BtJ? Are you using it as webmail only?

    What's your problem with TBird? I use it for IMAP.

    Chrissy Cruiser, Dec 9, 2004
  8. My problems with Thunderbird...

    1) It uses shitty headers for reply and forward. I know you can somewhat
    fix this, but it should do it correctly by default.

    Instead of using...

    Joe Blow wrote:

    It should do...

    FROM: Joe Blow
    TO: Jane Blow
    SUBJECT: Hey Sexy Momma
    DATE: 10 December 2004 17:45:53

    2) It news reader is awful!

    3) It puts a red box around some messages you forward. Why it does this I
    have no idea.

    4) HTML mail in it looks bad since it is not rendered correctly.

    Buford T. Justice, Dec 10, 2004
  9. On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:40:44 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:

    > My problems with Thunderbird...
    >
    > 1) It uses shitty headers for reply and forward. I know you can somewhat
    > fix this, but it should do it correctly by default.
    >
    > Instead of using...
    >
    > Joe Blow wrote:
    >
    > It should do...
    >
    > FROM: Joe Blow
    > TO: Jane Blow
    > SUBJECT: Hey Sexy Momma
    > DATE: 10 December 2004 17:45:53

    Not a biggy to me but I see your point.

    > 2) It news reader is awful!

    It is not. It is past terrible.

    > 3) It puts a red box around some messages you forward. Why it does this I
    > have no idea.

    Emails or Usenet messages?

    > 4) HTML mail in it looks bad since it is not rendered correctly.
    >
    > BTJustice

    Hm, mine looks fine.

    What do you like so much about GMail?

    Chrissy Cruiser, Dec 10, 2004
  10. "Chrissy Cruiser" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:40:44 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:
    >
    >> My problems with Thunderbird...
    >>
    >> 1) It uses shitty headers for reply and forward. I know you can somewhat
    >> fix this, but it should do it correctly by default.
    >>
    >> Instead of using...
    >>
    >> Joe Blow wrote:
    >>
    >> It should do...
    >>
    >> FROM: Joe Blow
    >> TO: Jane Blow
    >> SUBJECT: Hey Sexy Momma
    >> DATE: 10 December 2004 17:45:53

    > Not a biggy to me but I see your point.
    >
    >> 2) It news reader is awful!

    > It is not. It is past terrible.
    >
    >> 3) It puts a red box around some messages you forward. Why it does this
    >> have no idea.

    > Emails or Usenet messages?

    HTML e-mails with pictures or backgrounds.

    >> 4) HTML mail in it looks bad since it is not rendered correctly.
    >>
    >> BTJustice

    > Hm, mine looks fine.
    >
    > What do you like so much about GMail?

    Gmail is cool. I can check my messages from any computer with an Internet
    connection all in one place. That's convenience.

    Buford T. Justice, Dec 10, 2004
  11. On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:18:22 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:

    >> What do you like so much about GMail?

    > Gmail is cool. I can check my messages from any computer with an Internet
    > connection all in one place. That's convenience.

    Ever hear of Buford Pusser?

    Chrissy Cruiser, Dec 11, 2004
  12. Yup. Good man.

    Buford T. Justice, Dec 13, 2004
  13. On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:00:34 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:

    > Yup. Good man.
    >
    > "Chrissy Cruiser" <> wrote in message

    >>> Gmail is cool. I can check my messages from any computer with an
    >>> Internet
    >>> connection all in one place. That's convenience.

    >> Ever hear of Buford Pusser?

    LOL

    Chrissy Cruiser, Dec 13, 2004