    burning.

    Anyone know a good 22" monitor? Mid-range I guess. THe most important
    thing is a good pixel warranty.
    Bobs, Jul 24, 2008

  2. Bobs

    Bobs Guest

    Re: Bloody backlight on my benQ 19" has shat itself. What's a good22" monitor?

    On Jul 24, 7:13 pm, Brian Mathews
    <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:54:23 -0700 (PDT), Bobs <> wrote:
    > >So there I was doing a bit of gaming when my screen went totally
    > >blank. At first I thought the game had crashed,  but sure enough the
    > >monitor is dead. No backlight to be seen and a faint smell of
    > >burning.

    > >Anyone know a good 22" monitor? Mid-range I guess. THe most important
    > >thing is a good pixel warranty.

    > Its Totaly covered by the C.G.A.

    Not after 3.5 years

    Bobs, Jul 24, 2008

  3. Bobs

    On Jul 24, 6:37 pm, thing <> wrote:
    > samsBobs wrote:
    > > So there I was doing a bit of gaming when my screen went totally
    > > blank. At first I thought the game had crashed,  but sure enough the
    > > monitor is dead. No backlight to be seen and a faint smell of
    > > burning.

    > > Anyone know a good 22" monitor? Mid-range I guess. THe most important
    > > thing is a good pixel warranty.

    > samsung? 22inch $460....
    >
    > http://www.pp.co.nz/products.php?pp_id=FP00064
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    Yeah, certainly the best looking. I've heard those monitors are a
    lottery though, it really depends on what panel you get that
    determines picture quality. From what I've read the Viewsonic monitor
    that's 100$ cheaper has just as good picture. Must be a compromise
    somewhere though- suspect it's the pixel warranty.
    Bobs, Jul 24, 2008