    Or do I have to block all internet access?

    If so can anyone tell me how?

    Thanks
    Trai' La Trash., May 3, 2004

  2. Trai' La Trash. wrote:

    > I have a pc at my front lobby/desk that is on my network that employees use
    > for access to out main program.
    >
    > Is there a way I can block just one user on XP Pro from having access to the
    > internet?
    >
    > Or do I have to block all internet access?
    >
    > If so can anyone tell me how?
    >
    > Thanks

    Isn't there a networking wire that you can unplug when certain users
    step up?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2004

  3. Trai' La Trash.

    Tom F Guest

    I THINK it's possible using the Group Policy utility in XP.
    Log on under that user name, run gpedit.msc and look under
    User Configuration -> Administrative templates.

    Tom F, May 3, 2004
  4. Trai' La Trash.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Trai' La Trash. wrote:
    >
    > > I have a pc at my front lobby/desk that is on my network that employees

    use
    > > for access to out main program.
    > >
    > > Is there a way I can block just one user on XP Pro from having access to

    the
    > > internet?
    > >
    > > Or do I have to block all internet access?
    > >
    > > If so can anyone tell me how?
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > Isn't there a networking wire that you can unplug when certain users
    > step up?

    Brute force network policies - I like it!!! <vbg>
    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004