    access for e.g 192.168.0.7 ?

    TIA,

    Dave

    Dave Watson, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Dave Watson wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to block access to the internet for 1 PC that connects to an 837 in
    > NAT mode that uses a /24 private IP range and 1 public IP adddress on the
    > WAN side. The router uses Ethernet0 and Dialer0 for the 2 interfaces at
    > both sides of NAT and the PC in question is used in a stores room that only
    > needs access to an internal databse.
    >
    > Can anyone help and assist me with the command line for blocking all net
    > access for e.g 192.168.0.7 ?

    There is more than ony way to accomplish this. Maybe a
    simple access list...

    !
    access-list 11 deny 192.168.0.7
    access-list 11 permit any
    !

    ....which binds (incomming) on eth0...

    !
    interface eth0
    ip access-group 11 in
    !

    ....will do the trick for you. But beware of cut yourself from
    the telnet access ;-)!

    --
    Gerald

    Gerald Krause, Feb 2, 2005