    targeted for Spam; I guess I could just keep creating "junk" email addy's,
    but there must be a better way...if anyone has any ideas or suggestions,
    they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Project Test, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Project Test

    °Mike° Guest

    SPAM - Munging Your Email Address
    http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:36:07 -0800, in
    <>
    Project Test scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Project Test

    Project Test Guest

    Thanks for your help Mike :)

    °> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    °> http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm

    °> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:36:07 -0800, in
    °> <>
    °> Project Test scrawled:

    >>I have read some posts in various groups, and have seen that some people
    >>block out their email address in posts...this will be my first time posting
    >>to a group at all, so I don't even know what mine will look like, but I'm
    >>assuming it will not be blocked out. Is there some special software that
    >>automatically does this, or are there any tips that anyone knows of to do
    >>this? I fear posting to groups because I don't want my email address to be
    >>targeted for Spam; I guess I could just keep creating "junk" email addy's,
    >>but there must be a better way...if anyone has any ideas or suggestions,
    >>they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    --
    To reply to me, replace "invalid" with "linkline" for my address.
    Project Test, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Project Test

    °Mike° Guest

    Unfortunately, you have it wrong. "Invalid.com" is a
    valid domain. The 'invalid' must come at the end of
    the address - lid .

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:51:56 -0800, in
    <>
    Project Test scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Project Test

    Nathan Guest

    Thanks Mike; oh well, I tried. I'm just going to block it entirely,
    unless that is against the rules of some groups. Thanks again for your
    help.

    Wednesday, December 3, 2003, °Mike° wrote:
    °> Unfortunately, you have it wrong. "Invalid.com" is a
    °> valid domain. The 'invalid' must come at the end of
    °> the address - lid .

    °> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:51:56 -0800, in
    °> <>
    °> Project Test scrawled:

    >>Thanks for your help Mike :)
    >>
    >>Wednesday, December 3, 2003, °Mike° wrote:
    >>°> SPAM - Munging Your Email Address
    >>°> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    >>°> http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm
    >>

    >>°> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:36:07 -0800, in
    >>°> <>
    >>°> Project Test scrawled:

    --
    If you want to reply to me only, post a message in the group asking
    for my address. (make sure the string "nathan" is somewhere in the to
    Nathan, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Project Test

    °Mike° Guest

    That one looks fine, and no, it's not against any rules - quite
    the opposite.

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 00:09:04 -0800, in
    <86104116006.20031204000904@___A>
    Nathan scrawled: