    in Outlook?

    Greg

    Keep America Free
    Greg, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Greg

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Greg said:

    > Hello there, need a pointer, I know how to block an e-mail in OEx6, however
    > how would you block a domain? will the standard *.*@domain.whatever work? Or
    > is there some other "wildccard". Thanx in advance. And how would you do it
    > in Outlook?
    >
    > Greg
    >
    > Keep America Free

    Help | Contents and Index | Index | Blocking domains

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Greg

    nd003 Guest

    Yes or No
    Hello,
    You can make a filter to filter this @domain.whatever
    (using Tools/Message Rules/Mail)
    I tried it. It worked. But I never try to block @domain.whatever
    (using Tools/Message Rules/Blocked Senders List...)
    You can try it
    Enjoy!
    lvb

    nd003, Jul 3, 2003