Blocking Audio Streaming

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Personne, May 25, 2010.

  1. Personne

    Personne Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to block my users to stream radios, I have found this post

    regex audio-mpeg "audio/.*"

    policy-map type inspect http test_radio
    parameters
    protocol-violation action drop-connection log
    match response header content-type regex audio-mpeg
    drop-connection log
    match request header user-agent regex _default_windows-media-player-
    tunnel
    drop-connection log

    policy-map global_policy
    class inspection_default
    inspect http test_radio

    This works pretty well, unfortunately some sites (channel933.com) are
    streaming through the https port, nothing is encrypted but it uses
    port 443, so I have tried to modify my policy map to "policy-map type
    inspect httpS test_radio" but of course my ASA 5505 do not want to
    hear about inspecting httpS

    I will greatly appreciate a solution

    If by chance you also have a solution to block ShoutCast radio, that
    will be nice :)

    Thank you

    Personne, May 25, 2010