    Authenticated Users

    Thanks

    Ram

    Kiwi, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Kiwi

    Tyler Cobb Guest

    Ram,

    ISA Server 2006 cannot filter traffic by MAC address. However, a plethora of
    hardware devices (switches, routers, etc) and software products are capable
    of doing this for you. Exclusive MAC address filtering isn't the best
    answer, in my opinion, as MAC addresses can be spoofed quite easily and only
    a very small office could receive any benefit from doing an inclusive MAC
    filtering strategy.

    What exactly is the problem? I specialize in security and would be happy to
    help you any way I can. If you could describe your network scenario to me
    along with who is gaining unauthorized access to Internet resources and how
    they're believed to be doing it, preferably through email, I'd be able to
    come up with more specific solutions.

    Sincerely,

    Tyler Cobb
    MCSA 2003: Security

    Tyler Cobb, Mar 26, 2009

  3. Kiwi

    syed.kamran2000

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    you can block users by mac address.

    you can block users by his mac add. but you have to use third party isa plugin for it. which is Sygate Personal Firewal.:listen:

    syed.kamran2000, Nov 24, 2011