    the blocked senders to show up in alphabetical order when you look at them?
    Thanks,
    Texp
    Dick Prenovost, Dec 15, 2004

  2. "Dick Prenovost" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a TON of blocked senders in outlook express. Is there any way to

    get
    > the blocked senders to show up in alphabetical order when you look at

    them?
    > Thanks,
    > Texp

    Talking of which is there a way to put mail in hotmail by date, instead of
    alphabetical
    Annette Kurten, Dec 15, 2004

  3. click on date it is at the top of the page of mails and decide if you want
    the earliest or oldest mail to show first then click again

    its easy really

    David Hemingsley, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Dick Prenovost

    Mike Easter Guest

    Dick Prenovost wrote:
    > I have a TON of blocked senders in outlook express. Is there any way
    > to get the blocked senders to show up in alphabetical order when you
    > look at them?

    Not unless you want to R&R what you have in the registry key under
    hkey_current_user/ identities/ guid/ block senders.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Dec 15, 2004