    an answer.

    Regards,

    Treb :)

    Treb, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Treb

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express
    Blocked Senders List and Other Mail Rules

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:24:31 GMT, in
    <P9Qtb.404562$6C4.221279@pd7tw1no>
    Treb scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Treb

    Treb Guest

    At the bottom of the Microsoft article provided, it states this is for use
    with OE 5. How about OE 6 for XP?

    BTW, thanks for the prompt response.

    Treb

    Treb, Nov 17, 2003