    Syd Gronow in South Wales, UK

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    Syd, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Syd

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <YjzYa.2645$

    > As a silver surfer (76+) can anyone help out.
    > How do I print out my 'blocked senders list'. Seem to have adding a lot of
    > addresses to the list but it seems that every so often a message reappears
    > and I would like a hard copy to check this.
    > TIA

    Sid, don't know the answer to that but can I suggest that you not
    use your real email address in newsgroups

    --
    | | PKP |

    Jim PKP, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Syd

    °Mike° Guest

    The blocked senders are kept in the registry at these keys.

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{~ID~}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express\5.0\Block Senders\Mail\Criteria

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{~ID~}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express\5.0\Block Senders\News\Criteria

    You could export those keys, load the exported file into
    Notepad and print them out.

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:15:33 +0100, in
    <YjzYa.2645$>
    Syd scrawled: