    My windows is xp-home and I use "outlook Express" in sending and receiving
    E-mails. So how can I block a reply as he did? Thank you.
    Saref
    Saref Aref, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Saref  Aref

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Saref Aref" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi ......all
    > I sent an E-mail message to a person discussing something. He replied not
    > enough . When I replied to him my message returned back to me and I
    > discovered that he does so to escape from replying.
    > The question is how did he do this, and can I do the same? Is there a
    > certain program he has ?
    > My windows is xp-home and I use "outlook Express" in sending and receiving
    > E-mails. So how can I block a reply as he did? Thank you.
    > Saref

    Really? I doubt that person is blocking emails that arrived at his ISP's
    POP3 server. The person may have deleted the email after reading it or not
    reading it and sent you back a *blocked/bounced* email message with
    something like Mailwasher. It's a worthless feature that obviously has you
    *fooled*.

    Send him back an email stating to stop *bouncing* email messages as you know
    he has received the email at some point for even his *bounced* email message
    to come back to you.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Incredimail has a 'bounce back' option. the message is sent back to the
    originator and looks like a bounced message

    --
    Regards
    John H

    Glasshousejohn, Apr 5, 2006