    without joining first? I want to see if there are enough movies that I
    would
    be interested in renting before signing up.

    Gerry, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Gerry

    TCS Guest

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:24:35 -0500, Gerry <> wrote:
    >Does anyone know where I can get lists of available movies at these
    >outlets
    >without joining first? I want to see if there are enough movies that I
    >would
    >be interested in renting before signing up.

    Why don't you just visit one of the stores?

    TCS, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

    Because the stores only carry a small number of the titles they claim to
    have.
    Something like 17000 online rental titles. Nowhere near that in stores.

    Gerry, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Gerry

    Donna B Guest

    In alt.video.dvd on Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:24:35 -0500 in Msg.#
    <>, Gerry <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can get lists of available movies at these
    > outlets without joining first? I want to see if there are enough movies that I
    > would be interested in renting before signing up.

    Online

    Blockbuster online lets you look.

    Donna B, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Gerry

    Manda Guest

    Gerry <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can get lists of available movies at these
    > outlets
    > without joining first? I want to see if there are enough movies that I
    > would
    > be interested in renting before signing up.

    You don't have to be a member to search either site.

    Manda

    Manda, Dec 29, 2004
  6. Gerry

    TCS Guest

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:37:15 -0500, Gerry <> wrote:
    >Because the stores only carry a small number of the titles they claim to
    >have.
    >Something like 17000 online rental titles. Nowhere near that in stores

    so fucking what? It doesn't matter if every movie ever made past present
    and future is on their online system if their store selection is poor.

    Visit the store and make your decision. Is that really such a difficult
    concept?

    TCS, Jan 3, 2005