Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promotion Code : 1969ta

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tinmansmart@gmail.com, Nov 26, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Good Deal for holidays !

    Works very well for me ! Excellent Delivery and In-Store Services !

    Here is how is works:

    1) Visit web at http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

    2) Enter this Promo code "1969ta" for 4 weeks free

    3) Select your movies to your queue. The first movie will ship out that
    day. After you watched the movie, you can either mail back or drop in
    store for new one.

    4) Please send this Promo code "1969ta" to your fiends and family.

    Confirmed with Blockbuster that can be cancelled without any payment
    within 4 weeks ! But I bet you will love the service and keep it.

    Happy Holidays to all movie fans !

    HOW TOTAL ACCESS WORKS:

    SELECT MOVIES
    Make your list online from over 60,000 titles.

    RECEIVE BY MAIL
    Free shipping. Keep your movies as long as you want.

    MAIL BACK OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE
    Return by mail OR exchange in-store. Either way, we ship your next
    movie.

    NEXT DVDS ON THE WAY
    Never be without a movie.

    , Nov 26, 2006