Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promo Code : 1969ta

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by softwaredeveloper, Nov 18, 2006.

  1. Promotional Code : 1969ta

    Visit www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily, and enter promo code.

    Happy Holidays !

    -----------------------------
    HOW TOTAL ACCESS WORKS:

    SELECT MOVIES
    Make your list online from over 60,000 titles.

    RECEIVE BY MAIL
    Free shipping. Keep your movies as long as you want.

    MAIL BACK OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE
    Return by mail OR exchange in-store. Either way, we ship your next
    movie.

    NEXT DVDS ON THE WAY
    Never be without a movie.

    softwaredeveloper, Nov 18, 2006

  2. softwaredeveloper

    Alan Smithee Guest

    "softwaredeveloper" <> wrote in message

    > Promotional Code : (removed to not help this spammer)
    >

    > Visit www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily, and enter promo code.

    Again... Not if you want the employees at the Blockbuster you rent at to
    benefit from
    you trying it. To help THEM (instead of this spammer), find a receipt, and
    where it says "Store", type in that number plus "b"). FYI , it's no longer
    for 4 weeks, just two

    --
    Alan Smithee

    Alan Smithee, Nov 20, 2006

  3. softwaredeveloper

    Guest

    Alan, and all,

    I just used this promotion code, and it works fine for me. Confirmed
    with Blockbuster, it is actually free for 4 weeks.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cheers !

    -T

    Alan Smithee wrote:
    > "softwaredeveloper" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Promotional Code : (removed to not help this spammer)
    > >

    > > Visit www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily, and enter promo code.

    > Again... Not if you want the employees at the Blockbuster you rent at to
    > benefit from
    > you trying it. To help THEM (instead of this spammer), find a receipt, and
    > where it says "Store", type in that number plus "b"). FYI , it's no longer
    > for 4 weeks, just two
    >
    > --
    > Alan Smithee

    , Nov 20, 2006
  4. Promo code "1969ta" works fine for me. I like the service !

    softwaredeveloper, Nov 27, 2006
  5. softwaredeveloper

    Guest

    I like it too, with promotion code 1969ta for 2 weeks, very well,
    strongly recommend to anyone love movies. Thanks !

    softwaredeveloper wrote:
    > Promo code "1969ta" works fine for me. I like the service !
    >
    > wrote:
    > > Alan, and all,
    > >
    > > I just used this promotion code, and it works fine for me. Confirmed
    > > with Blockbuster, it is actually free for 4 weeks.
    > >
    > > Thanks for the input.
    > >
    > > Cheers !
    > >
    > > -T
    > >
    > > Alan Smithee wrote:
    > > > "softwaredeveloper" <> wrote in message

    > > > Again... Not if you want the employees at the Blockbuster you rent at to
    > > > benefit from
    > > > you trying it. To help THEM (instead of this spammer), find a receipt, and
    > > > where it says "Store", type in that number plus "b"). FYI , it's no longer
    > > > for 4 weeks, just two
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Alan Smithee

    , Nov 30, 2006
  6. softwaredeveloper

    TH Guest

    wrote:
    > Alan, and all,
    >
    > I just used this promotion code, and it works fine for me. Confirmed
    > with Blockbuster, it is actually free for 4 weeks.
    >
    > Thanks for the input.
    >
    > Cheers !

    I signed up last night. I was for four weeks. It's 16 hours later, they
    have yet to send a movie out. It still says "0 movies shipped"

    I'm guessing despite the fact I've got 14 all available now movies in
    my queue, they're going to claim I have to have at least 30, which is
    why I quit this service last year when I tried it. I had 14 or 15
    movies all available and they were never sending anything out. When I
    called to find out why, they said "you should have 30" to which I said
    'what does it matter if I have 3 or 300,if they say 'available now'
    shouldn't they be shipped out asap like bb claims?" to which he
    admitted he had no answer. If this is still the case, i'll be canceling
    within 24 hours. Netflix is awful, but this is awful on another level.

    TH, Nov 30, 2006
  7. softwaredeveloper

    Guest

    My experience with Blockbuster is superb, and totally different from
    you.

    Actually I only have 3 movie in my queue for the first week, 7 in the
    second week, and still 5 now. They keep sending me the movie. 2 of my
    other friends have the same exprience with me.

    I don't believe they will ask 30 in the queue before send it out, that
    not make any sense.

    If you actually try the service, you will know Blockbuster is much
    better than Netflix now, and it is much convenience because you can
    return either in mail or in-store. No wonder BBI stock jump 20% during
    past few weeks.

    Use promo code "1969ta" at http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily for 4
    weeks free, you can test it and see the really difference.

    A lot of people still use the past experience (long time ago) to judge
    Blockbuster, which is not fair. Give it a try.

    Thanks,
    Tinman

    TH wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Alan, and all,
    > >
    > > I just used this promotion code, and it works fine for me. Confirmed
    > > with Blockbuster, it is actually free for 4 weeks.
    > >
    > > Thanks for the input.
    > >
    > > Cheers !
    > >

    > I signed up last night. I was for four weeks. It's 16 hours later, they
    > have yet to send a movie out. It still says "0 movies shipped"
    >
    > I'm guessing despite the fact I've got 14 all available now movies in
    > my queue, they're going to claim I have to have at least 30, which is
    > why I quit this service last year when I tried it. I had 14 or 15
    > movies all available and they were never sending anything out. When I
    > called to find out why, they said "you should have 30" to which I said
    > 'what does it matter if I have 3 or 300,if they say 'available now'
    > shouldn't they be shipped out asap like bb claims?" to which he
    > admitted he had no answer. If this is still the case, i'll be canceling
    > within 24 hours. Netflix is awful, but this is awful on another level.

    , Dec 3, 2006
  8. softwaredeveloper

    TH Guest

    wrote:

    > Use promo code "1969ta" at http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily for 4
    > weeks free, you can test it and see the really difference.
    >
    > A lot of people still use the past experience (long time ago) to judge
    > Blockbuster, which is not fair. Give it a try.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tinman

    Of course, someone whose every post is "use this BB code for a free
    month" isn't really offering an objective perspective, is he?

    TH, Dec 4, 2006
  9. TH,

    I am using this Blockbuster service for a while, never experience your
    problem. Actually when I ask around my friends and co-workers (5 at
    least), no one has your problem either. And just FYI, no one has more
    than 10 in the queue. Everyone is very happy so far.

    Seems your problem is only an accident, or ???

    Blockbuster is beating Netflix, now it is time for Blockbuster to
    shine. Enjoy !

    softwaredeveloper, Dec 5, 2006
  10. softwaredeveloper

    TH Guest

    softwaredeveloper wrote:
    > TH,
    >
    > I am using this Blockbuster service for a while, never experience your
    > problem. Actually when I ask around my friends and co-workers (5 at
    > least), no one has your problem either. And just FYI, no one has more
    > than 10 in the queue. Everyone is very happy so far.
    >
    > Seems your problem is only an accident, or ???
    >
    > Blockbuster is beating Netflix, now it is time for Blockbuster to
    > shine. Enjoy !

    Wow, gee, golly, if you've asked five other people at your work, and
    they love BB, maybe I'm all turned around on the whole thing.

    Crimany, you wouldn't work for BB, now would you????

    TH, Dec 5, 2006
  11. All I am saying is that I know 5 people who are currently using
    Blockbuster and are very happy about the services. FYI, most of us are
    previous Netflix users, and we believe Blockbuster is better than
    Netflix now, better service and much more convenience.

    softwaredeveloper, Dec 6, 2006
  12. softwaredeveloper

    Citizen Bob Guest

    On 5 Dec 2006 20:09:35 -0800, "softwaredeveloper"
    <> wrote:

    >All I am saying is that I know 5 people who are currently using
    >Blockbuster and are very happy about the services. FYI, most of us are
    >previous Netflix users, and we believe Blockbuster is better than
    >Netflix now, better service and much more convenience.

    Please explain why BB does not have Battestar Galactica Season 2.5
    when it has been out since September according to amazon.com. NF has
    had it available since its release.

    --

    "Yet the legislative being only a fiduciary power to act for certain
    ends, there remains still in the people a supreme power to remove or

    Citizen Bob, Dec 6, 2006
  13. softwaredeveloper

    TH Guest

    softwaredeveloper wrote:
    > All I am saying is that I know 5 people who are currently using
    > Blockbuster and are very happy about the services. FYI, most of us are
    > previous Netflix users, and we believe Blockbuster is better than
    > Netflix now, better service and much more convenience.

    I talked to five people who said they are not happy with BB, so there
    you go.

    TH, Dec 6, 2006