  1. PapaBear

    PapaBear Guest

    and counting...
    PapaBear, Jan 8, 2008

  2. People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a few
    years ago.

    Obscured by Clouds, Jan 8, 2008

  3. PapaBear

    Tarkus Guest

    Obscured by Clouds wrote:
    > People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a few
    > years ago.

    Some of them did. One local to me actually had one of those orange
    stickers on the door that people get when they're evicted. That was
    some funny shit!
    Tarkus, Jan 8, 2008
  4. PapaBear

    David Z Guest

    "Obscured by Clouds" <> wrote in message
    > People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a
    > few years ago.

    It's been a long time since I've lived in the US, but the last time I was
    there Blockbuster were the biggest video chain around. Is that no longer
    the case?
    David Z, Jan 8, 2008
  5. PapaBear

    T.B. Guest

    "David Z" wrote:

    >> People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a
    >> few years ago.

    > It's been a long time since I've lived in the US, but the last time I was
    > there Blockbuster were the biggest video chain around. Is that no longer
    > the case?

    Correct. Most BB stores in major cities Nationwide are completely gone now.
    Here in California, the 2nd major video rental chain was Hollywood Video and
    they too have all but disappeared over last year.

    T.B.
    T.B., Jan 8, 2008
  6. PapaBear

    Tarkus Guest

    David Z wrote:
    > "Obscured by Clouds" <> wrote in message
    >> People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a
    >> few years ago.

    > It's been a long time since I've lived in the US, but the last time I was
    > there Blockbuster were the biggest video chain around. Is that no longer
    > the case?

    It's still the case, but that case is becoming less and less important
    every year, as more people rent online and/or buy most of their DVDs.
    Tarkus, Jan 8, 2008