Blockbuster Online Total Access 4 Weeks Free!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by cscottscobra@cs.com, Dec 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promotion Code : 1552ta

    Holiday Deal, feel free to send to your friends ! Happy Holidays !
    Promo code : 1552ta

    Here is how is works:

    1) Visit web at http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

    2) Enter this Promotional code "1552ta" for 4 weeks free

    3) Select your movies to your queue. The first movie will ship out that
    day. After you watched the movie, you can either mail back or drop in
    store for new one.

    4) Please send this Promo code "1552ta" to your friends and
    family.---------
    HOW TOTAL ACCESS WORKS:

    SELECT MOVIES
    Make your list online from over 60,000 titles.

    RECEIVE BY MAIL
    Free shipping. Keep your movies as long as you want.

    MAIL BACK OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE
    Return by mail OR exchange in-store. Either way, we ship your next
    movie.

    NEXT DVDS ON THE WAY
    Never be without a movie.

    , Dec 11, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promotion Code : 1552ta
    >
    > Holiday Deal, feel free to send to your friends ! Happy Holidays !
    > Promo code : 1552ta

    SCAM. If it really is free then why do you need to provide your credit
    card information so that they can charge you $25 per month?

    Anthony Marsh, Dec 12, 2006