Blockbuster Movie Pass

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Alex Grossberg, Feb 4, 2006.

  1. Anyone has scoop about this program?

    Alex Grossberg, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Alex Grossberg

    Irulan Guest

    "Alex Grossberg" <> wrote in message
    news:gtWEf.3275$%...
    > Anyone has scoop about this program?

    I have one. I picked the one at a time option (there are 2 at a time and 3
    at a time options too). I pay $20 a month. It's a good deal for me because I
    live 5 minutes away from a Blockbuster. After I finish watching the dvd I
    drive back and get another one. It's unlimited as long as it's one at a
    time. So, if you go everyday and get one you can get up to 7 different discs
    a week. Also, you don't have a time limit as to when you can return the
    disc.

    --

    Irulan
    from the stars we come

    Irulan, Feb 4, 2006

  3. Alex Grossberg

    Alan Smithee Guest

    "Irulan" <> wrote in message

    > "Alex Grossberg" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone has scoop about this program?

    > I have one. I picked the one at a time option (there are 2 at a time and 3
    > at a time options too).

    Not any more... only the 2 at a time is available now.

    Alan Smithee

    Alan Smithee, Feb 4, 2006
  4. Alex Grossberg

    Chris Oxford Guest

    >> I have one. I picked the one at a time option (there are 2 at a time and
    >> 3
    >> at a time options too).

    > Not any more... only the 2 at a time is available now.
    >

    > Alan Smithee

    Yeah...only the "2 out" is currently available. Those who previously
    purchased the 1 or 3 out-at-a-time who still have it can still use it (they
    were never automatically down or upgraded. But if they cancel, they can't
    get it back)

    Chris Oxford, Feb 5, 2006
  5. Alex Grossberg

    Alan Smithee Guest

    "Chris Oxford" <> wrote in message

    >>> I have one. I picked the one at a time option (there are 2 at a time and
    >>> 3
    >>> at a time options too).

    >> Not any more... only the 2 at a time is available now.
    >>

    >> Alan Smithee

    > Yeah...only the "2 out" is currently available. Those who previously
    > purchased the 1 or 3 out-at-a-time who still have it can still use it
    > (they were never automatically down or upgraded. But if they cancel, they
    > can't get it back)

    Not 100% correct... if someone had the 1 or 3 pass and cancelled, it can be
    reinstated by the store manger (but it's at the store manager's discretion).

    Also, those who have the 1 or 3 pass supposedly had the price increased.

    Alan Smithee

    Alan Smithee, Feb 5, 2006