    the movie pass that I have. If it is covered by movie pass, I will be
    getting a HD-DVD player real soon. No Blu-Ray for awhile because
    the price for a player is way too high.
    Mark Jones, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Mark Jones wrote:

    > My local Blockbuster video store just started offering HD and Blu-Ray
    > movie rentals. The kids behind the counter didn't have very many
    > details though because it just started today.

    While Netflix has been offering your choice of format as auto-default
    (ie., if you register as an HD owner and rent "Superman Returns", guess
    which version gets sent), pretty much since the titles came out.

    Thought of getting a player myself just for that, but, again, we want to
    see the companies sweat a little more. :)

    Derek Janssen (it's good for them)
    Derek Janssen, Nov 9, 2006