    lasitter Guest

    Since Netflix cut it's costs to remain somewhat competitive with folks
    like BlockBuster, can an increase from Netflix be far behind?

    lasitter, Aug 10, 2005

  2. lasitter

    Joe Kaffe Guest

    "lasitter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Since Netflix cut it's costs to remain somewhat competitive with folks
    > like BlockBuster, can an increase from Netflix be far behind?

    I would expect NF to raise their price too. If the spread remains the same,
    I'll stick with NF. I've tried BB twice, but ended up back at NF each time.
    All things considered, NF remains the better value... at least for me. YMMV

    Joe Kaffe, Aug 10, 2005

  3. lasitter

    Guest

    Re: BlockBuster -> $17.99. Netflix Next?

    I know it's been said before but I've been wtih NF for 2 and a half
    yaers and the last two months the service has just gotten awful. It's
    taking a week to have dvds sent to me and I have a fast turnover, and
    now I'm lucky if I get all three in a seven day period. I'm ready to
    try one of the otehr services.

    (BTW, I did complain twice, I finally got a reply today, a stock one
    with the "it takes one or two days for a dvd to be sent" which means
    they didnt' even READ my email since that what the problem is, it's
    taking way way more than two days now).

    , Aug 10, 2005
  4. lasitter

    JayCee Guest

    lasitter wrote:
    > Since Netflix cut it's costs to remain somewhat competitive with folks
    > like BlockBuster, can an increase from Netflix be far behind?

    How can Blockbuster justify a price increase when they can't even
    provide decent service now? I was a member, and just about every movie I
    wanted was either "short wait" or "long wait." What a deal, you get to
    pay two dollars extra each month to have nothing available.

    JayCee, Aug 11, 2005