    Can that be done with a ASA5505 or do I need a ISA?

    Best regards
    Martin

    Martion, Nov 27, 2008

  2. On Nov 27, 4:02 pm, Martion <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have some web pages I want to block so my users cannot access them.
    > Can that be done with a ASA5505 or do I need a ISA?
    >
    > Best regards
    > Martin

    No,
    you will need at least a 5510 with an CSC-SSM module to filter urls.

    Br.
    Robby

    Robby Cauwerts, Nov 28, 2008

  3. > > Hi,

    > > I have some web pages I want to block so my users cannot access them.
    > > Can that be done with a ASA5505 or do I need a ISA?

    > > Best regards
    > > Martin

    > No,
    > you will need at least a 5510 with an CSC-SSM module to filter urls.

    So your options are:
    use an external url filtering device with tha ASA like websense/
    smartfilter:
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/configuration/guide/filter.html
    use a separate proxy like ISA/Blue Coat/...
    use opendns

    Br.

    Robby Cauwerts, Nov 28, 2008
  4. Martion

    Martion Guest

    Martion skrev:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have some web pages I want to block so my users cannot access them.
    > Can that be done with a ASA5505 or do I need a ISA?
    >
    > Best regards
    > Martin

    Thank you all for your answers.

    How do I block specific IP's?
    Someone have en example of a access rule?

    Best regards
    Martin

    Martion, Nov 29, 2008