    do this? Using Outlook XP Pro.

    Cheers
    Brendon
    Brendon, Aug 24, 2003

  2. thanks guys, I have just tried Mailwasher..made by a kiwi company, and does
    all of the features mentioned below. Great product. Cheers for the replies.
    Brendon

    "Howard" <> wrote in message
    Paul wrote:

    > Spampal will also accept *@ (like
    > wildcards), so if you dont want emails
    > from any isp (etc yahoo, msn, hotmail),
    > you type *@yahoo.com *@msn.com
    > or *@hotmail.com any further emails
    > you receive from any of these, will instantly
    > get deleted from your isp server, before
    > you ever get to see it!

    Is this true?

    As much as I like spampal, I don't see any config settings to allow you
    delete off the server (ie without download first).
    If I'm wrong, I love to be shown where.

    TIA

    - H
    Brendon Pascoe, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Brendon

    Howard Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > Delete from server is an option
    > in Outlook, not spampal.
    >
    > Under message rules, when u create
    > one. BUT if you configure spampal
    > as in Spampal's help file. If you select
    > delete from server, spampal will pick
    > up the spam (if u configure it properly)
    > and it (the spam, will never get to
    > you!

    OK thanks for that.

    But I have found Spampal to be as good as it is only because of its regex
    plugin, and for that to work you need to have downloaded the bodies
    anyway...
    Howard, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Brendon

    Paul Guest