    is performing slow.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Barb

    Barb, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Barb

    Parko Guest

    Barb wrote:
    > Whenever I try to add someone to block senders list my computer runs very
    > slow. It usually performs this task quickly...any suggestions?
    > I do perform routine maintenance on my computer...this is the only area that
    > is performing slow.
    > Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    > Barb

    The best blocked sender list occurs betweeen your ears. That includes
    Bayesian filtering and all the other tricks. Learn how to recognise a
    nym shifting troll, and away you go. Most of them are pretty
    stupid, no matter how smart they think they are

    --
    Parko
    I've beem kill filed regularly by one certain individual ....consistently.

    Parko, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Barb

    Parko Guest

    ****. Did I write that? I must be a dumb ****.

    Parko, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Barb

    Old Gringo Guest

    Barb wrote:
    > Whenever I try to add someone to block senders list my computer runs very
    > slow. It usually performs this task quickly...any suggestions?
    > I do perform routine maintenance on my computer...this is the only area that
    > is performing slow.
    > Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    > Barb

    Delete the content of the folder and start over again as nothing you
    do will really solve the problem.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Barb

    nogeekatall Guest

    --
    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Barb wrote:
    >> Whenever I try to add someone to block senders list my computer runs very
    >> slow. It usually performs this task quickly...any suggestions?
    >> I do perform routine maintenance on my computer...this is the only area
    >> that is performing slow.
    >> Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    >> Barb

    > Delete the content of the folder and start over again as nothing you do
    > will really solve the problem.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-industries.com/>

    try getting rid of any unwanted entries in the list first. Usally slow
    propogation of this list is caused by a large list, hence, see if there are
    any entries you no longer need.

    nogeekatall, Jan 14, 2005
  6. Barb

    Old Gringo Guest