    block sender and most of the time they go away. I don't get offended about I
    think it's annoying and aggravating. Is there a way to block them
    permanently? If I block them on one NG then their on the next one.

    Mayor, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Mayor

    Ionizer Guest

    "Mayor" <> wrote in message
    news:eEjMa.7516$...
    > All these NG s seem to have someone that keep sending a bunch of the some
    > stuff. I guess it's what you call spam. They are trying to sell stuff

    about
    > the FBI, seducing women, growing part of yourself larger. They send these
    > messages in groups of about six-ten of the same thing. I keep clicking on
    > block sender and most of the time they go away. I don't get offended about

    > think it's annoying and aggravating. Is there a way to block them
    > permanently? If I block them on one NG then their on the next one.

    In OE, go to Tools|Message Rules > News. There, you can create a rule to
    delete messages "Where the Subject line contains specific words." But then
    of course, you might never know the joys of simultaneously enlarging
    yourself while earning a diploma and getting rich, in between seductions.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    (Now Playing: "If I Had A Million Dollars" - Barenaked Ladies.)

    Ionizer, Jul 1, 2003