Block MAC Access points

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Lophophora, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. Lophophora

    Lophophora

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    Thanks in advanced for all who spend time helping.

    I have 2 AP's from different networks but with the same SSID. both have no wireless security.

    my computer will connect to the AP that has more signal,

    how can i prevent my pc to connect one of the AP. maybe i can tell my pc to connect only to the authorized networks via the AP´s MAC's?? how can i do this??

    please dont say to change the ssid of the netword or to secure the wireless, that is not usefull at this time

    i have one example, there is an option on the AP to block or allow certain host througth the mac, i whant to do the oposite, the host to block or allow certain AP MACS
    Thank you

    Lophophora
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
    Lophophora, Apr 22, 2008