    out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time, copy and
    paste it into their notification form, but I can block and copy the
    entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is it? Thanks!!
    Rose, Jun 10, 2006

  2. Rose

    gwtc Guest

    Rose wrote:

    > I use Mozilla 1.7.12. Like most of you, I get a fair bit of spam. When I
    > get spoof or phishing emails, I like to notify the actual company of
    > what I'm getting in their name. If they have a provision for simply
    > forwarding the email to them, that's great. However, some don't and they
    > want you to copy the full header to send to them. I can't seem to figure
    > out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time, copy and
    > paste it into their notification form, but I can block and copy the
    > entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is it? Thanks!!

    View, Message Source. Or ctrl+U

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #4: How do you press F1 when your PC has a
    keyboard error or no keyboard present?
    gwtc, Jun 10, 2006

  3. gwtc wrote:

    > Rose wrote:
    >
    > > I use Mozilla 1.7.12. Like most of you, I get a fair bit of spam. When I
    > > get spoof or phishing emails, I like to notify the actual company of
    > > what I'm getting in their name. If they have a provision for simply
    > > forwarding the email to them, that's great. However, some don't and they
    > > want you to copy the full header to send to them. I can't seem to figure
    > > out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time, copy and
    > > paste it into their notification form, but I can block and copy the
    > > entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is it? Thanks!!

    > View, Message Source. Or ctrl+U
    >
    > --
    > Computer Points to Ponder #4: How do you press F1 when your PC has a
    > keyboard error or no keyboard present?

    View-->Headers-->ALL
    Compose in HTML mode
    Forward Message
    MC (temp) Dan [no email], Jun 11, 2006
  4. Rose

    Rose Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Rose wrote:
    >
    >> I use Mozilla 1.7.12. Like most of you, I get a fair bit of spam. When
    >> I get spoof or phishing emails, I like to notify the actual company of
    >> what I'm getting in their name. If they have a provision for simply
    >> forwarding the email to them, that's great. However, some don't and
    >> they want you to copy the full header to send to them. I can't seem to
    >> figure out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time,
    >> copy and paste it into their notification form, but I can block and
    >> copy the entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is
    >> it? Thanks!!

    > View, Message Source. Or ctrl+U

    Perfect! Thank you, gwtc!!!
    Rose, Jun 11, 2006
  5. On 2006-06-10, Rose <> wrote:

    > I use Mozilla 1.7.12. Like most of you, I get a fair bit of spam. When I
    > get spoof or phishing emails, I like to notify the actual company of
    > what I'm getting in their name. If they have a provision for simply
    > forwarding the email to them, that's great. However, some don't and they
    > want you to copy the full header to send to them. I can't seem to figure
    > out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time, copy and
    > paste it into their notification form, but I can block and copy the
    > entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is it? Thanks!!

    I just open the full message source using "CTRL-U" and select the entire
    contents of that window using "CTRL-A" then copy it to the clipboard
    with "CTRL-C" and finally paste it into my message to the provider using
    "CTRL-V"

    --

    John ()
    John Thompson, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Rose

    Rose Guest

    John Thompson wrote:

    > On 2006-06-10, Rose <> wrote:
    >

    >>I use Mozilla 1.7.12. Like most of you, I get a fair bit of spam. When I
    >>get spoof or phishing emails, I like to notify the actual company of
    >>what I'm getting in their name. If they have a provision for simply
    >>forwarding the email to them, that's great. However, some don't and they
    >>want you to copy the full header to send to them. I can't seem to figure
    >>out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time, copy and
    >>paste it into their notification form, but I can block and copy the
    >>entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is it? Thanks!!

    > I just open the full message source using "CTRL-U" and select the entire
    > contents of that window using "CTRL-A" then copy it to the clipboard
    > with "CTRL-C" and finally paste it into my message to the provider using
    > "CTRL-V"

    Thanks! I never heard of Control-U until I started watching this
    newsgroup -- very handy!
    Rose, Jun 12, 2006
  7. Rose

    gwtc Guest

    Rose wrote:

    > John Thompson wrote:
    >

    >>On 2006-06-10, Rose <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I use Mozilla 1.7.12. Like most of you, I get a fair bit of spam. When I
    >>>get spoof or phishing emails, I like to notify the actual company of
    >>>what I'm getting in their name. If they have a provision for simply
    >>>forwarding the email to them, that's great. However, some don't and they
    >>>want you to copy the full header to send to them. I can't seem to figure
    >>>out how to do this. I can copy each line, one line at a time, copy and
    >>>paste it into their notification form, but I can block and copy the
    >>>entire header. Is there a way to do this and, if so, what is it? Thanks!!

    >>I just open the full message source using "CTRL-U" and select the entire
    >>contents of that window using "CTRL-A" then copy it to the clipboard
    >>with "CTRL-C" and finally paste it into my message to the provider using
    >>"CTRL-V"

    > Thanks! I never heard of Control-U until I started watching this
    > newsgroup -- very handy!

    Click on View, Message Source and you'll see it there.

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #6: Is it true that in Russia, a KGB
    keyboard has no escape key?
    gwtc, Jun 12, 2006