  1. buck

    buck Guest

    ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

    buck, Mar 4, 2006

  2. buck

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:01:47 -0700, buck wrote:

    > ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

    <sigh> - Unsubscribe then......

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Mar 4, 2006

  3. buck

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    buck spewed forth:
    > ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

    Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your head...

    Toolman Tim, Mar 4, 2006
  4. buck

    Vanguard Guest

    "buck" <> wrote in message
    > ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

    Take the pills that were prescribed for you by your doctor. They will help
    deafen the voices in your head.

    Vanguard, Mar 4, 2006
  5. buck

    sbb78247 Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:,
    > buck spewed forth:
    >> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

    > Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your
    > head...

    are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

    --
    sbb78247

    Speak the truth and leave shortly there after

    sbb78247, Mar 5, 2006
  6. buck

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "sbb78247" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> buck spewed forth:
    >>> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

    >> Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your
    >> head...

    > are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

    Yes. I miss mine...they're on holiday, you know.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 5, 2006
  7. buck

    sbb78247 Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "sbb78247" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>> In news:,
    >>> buck spewed forth:
    >>>

    >>> Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your
    >>> head...

    >> are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

    > Yes. I miss mine...they're on holiday, you know.

    that's alright, the men with the white suits and butterfly net will be
    calling on you soon.

    sbb78247, Mar 5, 2006
  8. buck

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:duesvd.3c8.1@257.2.2.193.Mi5M4tcH,
    sbb78247 spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> "sbb78247" <> wrote in message

    >>> are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

    >> Yes. I miss mine...they're on holiday, you know.

    > that's alright, the men with the white suits and butterfly net will be
    > calling on you soon.

    Drat! I thought I'd escaped them. Where can I hide? Where...?

    Toolman Tim, Mar 5, 2006
  9. buck

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim <> wrote in message
    <2ctOf.66$>...

    > Drat! I thought I'd escaped them. Where can I hide? Where...?

    Hide here...

    *plonk*

    Toolman Tim, Mar 5, 2006