    msn messenger)

    Is this at all possible?
    Thanks
    *** HAWK, Aug 9, 2003

  2. *** HAWK

    Charles Guest

    Not to sweat Hawk..soon like on Oct 27th or something Microsoft is going to
    block the messenger service unless you have other MSN services.

    I don't know exactly what that means..but I will have to uninstall my
    Outlook Express I fear.

    I hope it doesn't shut down my computer as I can't access my XP without
    going through my MSN account.

    Charles, Sep 24, 2003

  3. *** HAWK

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Charles" <> wrote in message
    > Not to sweat Hawk..soon like on Oct 27th or something Microsoft is going

    > block the messenger service unless you have other MSN services.
    >
    > I don't know exactly what that means..but I will have to uninstall my
    > Outlook Express I fear.
    >
    > I hope it doesn't shut down my computer as I can't access my XP without
    > going through my MSN account.
    > "*** HAWK" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,

    Heh..that's just funny.
    ImhoTech, Sep 24, 2003
  4. *** HAWK

    Willy Guest

    McAfee Parental Controls will block anything, limit online time, and will do
    just about anything you want it to do to prevent limited accounts to your
    standards....I have three kids and it works wonders.

    Willy, Sep 25, 2003