    Can anyone tell me how to block an annoying sender in a newsgroup. He
    has never anything kind to say to anyone.

    Thanks

    Scratch, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Scratch wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to block an annoying sender in a newsgroup. He
    > has never anything kind to say to anyone.
    >
    > Thanks

    Right click on his username and select Create filter from message, it
    will bring up another window which is self axplanatory.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Scratch

    Scratch Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > Scratch wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me how to block an annoying sender in a newsgroup. He
    >> has never anything kind to say to anyone.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Right click on his username and select Create filter from message, it
    > will bring up another window which is self axplanatory.

    Thank You.

    Scratch, Jan 3, 2005
  4. graeme@invalid wrote:
    > Scratch wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me how to block an annoying sender in a newsgroup. He
    >> has never anything kind to say to anyone.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Right click on his username and select Create filter from message, it
    > will bring up another window which is self axplanatory.

    Hello sorry to butt in but:
    I have been trying that but it doesn't seem to work. Is this
    filter-making limited to the correct e-mail or will it work on alias
    (the persons name)? I have a feeling that the person I am trying to
    block changes his email very often.

    Erlend Nilssen.

    Erlend Nilssen, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Erlend Nilssen wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >> Scratch wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can anyone tell me how to block an annoying sender in a newsgroup. He
    >>> has never anything kind to say to anyone.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Right click on his username and select Create filter from message, it
    >> will bring up another window which is self axplanatory.
    >>

    > Hello sorry to butt in but:
    > I have been trying that but it doesn't seem to work. Is this
    > filter-making limited to the correct e-mail or will it work on alias
    > (the persons name)? I have a feeling that the person I am trying to
    > block changes his email very often.
    >
    > Erlend Nilssen.

    I had one person I was trying to block change her Email address eight
    times in one day, I don't know the answer to your question but I hope
    someone does.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Jan 6, 2005