Blinky Tribute Image

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009.

  1. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in message

    > Here is where you jump in, Thanatoid. This thread is seriously
    > lacking some of that:
    >
    > He is dead, let the worms eat him, I had him KF'ed anyway, he wasn't a
    > real person, etc... type of "just being honest" stuff.
    >
    > Then, naturally, when people react to that you can go into the "I am
    > being attacked" routine for just being honest, etc...
    >
    > Wake up, now is your time to shine.

    And now is your time to STFU, I've got some trolling to do.

    GFIA

    --
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009

  2. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Guest

    "Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <>
    wrote in news:GJbkl.10464$:

    > For those of you who are interested, I just made and
    > uploaded this.
    >
    > www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
    >
    > Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my
    > Facebook page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure
    > when he actually died (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
    >
    > If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That
    > pic was taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
    >
    > Walt

    Thank you.

    Replies to: Nherr1professor2doktor31109(at)Oyahoo(dot)Tcom

    , Feb 11, 2009

  3. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Aingon Atelia

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Blinky

    Hey all -

    I know it's been a couple of years now, but in case people didn't hear, the final cause of death was determined to be a heart attack. They apparently didn't do a full autopsy, but I've discovered that there are chemical tracers that are present in the blood when heart muscle dies, so I'm guessing that's what they used make their determination.

    What I suspect happened is that he caught whatever it was that started it off, and he got himself so dehydrated that he had a minor heart attack - not big enough to kill him immediately, but enough to weaken him so much that he showed all the other symptoms that developed. Then after days of being weak, he crawled into bed, fell asleep, and then his heart failed the rest of the way.

    Last month, on June 25th, would have been his 64th birthday. We should have been drinking beer and eating BBQ, dammit.

    Aingon Atelia

    Aingon Atelia, Jul 16, 2011