Bless me Father

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 24, 2004.

  1. Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman."

    The priest asks, "Is that you, little Tommy O'Shaughnessy?"

    "Yes, Father, it is."

    "And who was the woman you were with?"

    "Sure and I can't be telling you, Father. I don't want to be ruining her
    reputation."

    "Well, Tommy, I'm sure to find out sooner or later, so you may as well
    tell me now. Was it Brenda O'Malley?"

    "I cannot say."

    "Was it Patricia Kelly?"

    "I'll never tell."

    "Was it Liz Shannon?"

    I'm sorry, but I'll not name her."

    "Was it Cathy Morgan?"

    "My lips are sealed."

    "Was it Fiona McDonald, then?"

    "Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

    The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Tommy
    Shaughnessy, I admire that.
    But you've sinned, and you must atone. You cannot attend church for 3
    months. Be off with you now."

    Tommy walks back to his pew. His friend Sean slides over and whispers,

    "What'd you get?"

    "3 month's vacation and 5 good leads," says Tommy.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 24, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Rob K Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote :
    <joke>