    meanoldman Guest

    Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    anniversary.

    meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006

  2. "meanoldman" wrote:

    > Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    > anniversary.

    Hey der boss, thanks for creating such an illustrious certification.

    --
    Sandworm--
    MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    "meanoldman" <> wrote in message
    > Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    > anniversary.

    Who are you
    No, not, only kidding.

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "meanoldman" <> say in news:ecKnZSD
    $:

    > Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    > anniversary.

    <fx=R&S>
    happy, happy, joy, joy...
    </fx>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Close your eyes and press escape three times...

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    > Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    > anniversary.

    Honestly, I never thought I would see this.

    Will you still be alive for the 10yr? ;)

    --
    Bigus "I'm taking bets" Dickus

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    meanoldman Guest

    Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one day
    a year.

    meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    >anniversary.

    Please be pinging Mr Angry

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one day
    >a year.

    Slacker

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:03:42 -0500, meanoldman cast into the ether:

    > Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    > anniversary.

    Damb! Long time no poastee.

    Happy anny Mean.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Kline Sphere

    *jaw hits floor*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Do guillotine operators get severance pay?

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    try some viagaraa!

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    >>Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    >>anniversary.

    > Please be pinging Mr Angry
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
    this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Modesty is a good bait when fishing for praise.

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    > Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one
    > day a year.

    well, ya can't be THAT old, can ya? I mean...you're not retired, or you'd be
    in here all the time....like Neil.

    --
    BD

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one
    > >day
    >>a year.

    > Slacker

    HOL'don....where have you been hiding lately? ;)

    Have you even read the news about your favorite troll?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  15. "Neil" wrote:

    > did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >
    > >>Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    > >>anniversary.

    > > Please be pinging Mr Angry
    > >
    > > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
    > this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

    If billyw shows up again with that sheep of his in a formal gown... I am
    leaving! That last thing he did last year... eh... well... that just isn't
    right....

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    free crap?

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
    > this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

    They shoulda been here! What's keepin' 'em ? Traffic, I suppose.

    --
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #54

    Cerebrus, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    LRM Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast
    >> this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

    > They shoulda been here! What's keepin' 'em ? Traffic, I suppose.

    Some of us have to do work in between poasts, jeez, gimme a break.

    LRM, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    <> say in

    > If billyw shows up again with that sheep of his in a formal gown... I
    > am leaving! That last thing he did last year... eh... well... that
    > just isn't right....

    TMML

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - PMS: Posessed Monthly by Satan

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:uSoreQE
    $:

    > free crap?

    Talk to our sponsor, they give out the swag

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - My cow died so I don't NEED your bull anymore!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006