Bleeding hearts attack sheriff joe!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/08/arizona.sheriff.immigration/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

    The ACLU has filed a class action against the MCSO in Phoenix Az for
    profiling against Latinos.

    What it really boils down to is, the illegals are sick and tired of being
    busted by da man. So they turn around and claim a civil rights violation.
    Excuse me. Hello. Illegals have no civil rights.

    Then there the ongoing battle between the Dept of Homeland Security and the
    MCSO. The head honcho of DHS, claims that the good sheriff has to have an
    agreement with the department in order to enforce immigration laws.

    Let's understand something here honey, ICE only has the authority,
    according to your own federal laws, to stop vehicles and check for illegals
    and drugs. Period. In the city of Phoenix, which is well more than 25 miles
    from either Mexico or Canada, ICE cannot enter a business and even ask to
    see papers of employees. Hey guess what? The sheriff can. That's his damn
    job.

    As Joe says, he enforces state laws. So he does not need an agreement or
    authority from the federal government.

    What it boils down to is, Latinos and Hispanics are crying they're being
    picked and singled out as the ones most likely to be illegal. What they
    don't know is, that behind the scenes, Sheriff Joe is checking
    documentation of every employee. Well duhhh, if your employees are like 80%
    hispanic and latino, they damn well better have the legal right to work.
    Regardless of which country they come from.

    As Joe says, they don't walk the streets and stop every latino and hispanic
    and check them.

    Oh and to the DHS head honcho, I'd like to know exactly how many sheriff's
    there are in this country who have agreements with the DHS. Out of all of
    those sheriff's, how many arrest illegals in this country.
    richard, Oct 9, 2009

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 22:32:05 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> http://

    > Oh shut up you little child-raping right wing moron. Including this one,
    > I'm forwarding all your posts to the sheriff's dept in Phoenix, AZ. Just
    > one, just one little movement that doesn't make sheriff Joe happy will
    > get you busted in so many ways you will never be able to bend over any
    > more. Now just STFU.

    Fine. Feel free to sign your name to a complaint.
    You can then tell your side of the story to a judge and jury.
    No complaint, no action.
    richard, Oct 9, 2009

  3. Rôgêr <> wrote:

    ( - )
    >Dear Sheriff,

    ( - )

    Be careful what you wish for - it just may come true.
    Codswallop Balderdash, Oct 9, 2009
  4. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >> http://

    > Oh shut up you little child-raping right wing moron. Including this
    > one, I'm forwarding all your posts to the sheriff's dept in Phoenix,
    > AZ. Just one, just one little movement that doesn't make sheriff Joe
    > happy will get you busted in so many ways you will never be able to
    > bend over any more. Now just STFU.

    I think that you should also STFU.
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Oct 9, 2009
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 23:23:16 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/08/arizona.sheriff.immigration/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn
    >>
    >> The ACLU has filed a class action against the MCSO in Phoenix Az for
    >> profiling against Latinos.
    >>
    >> What it really boils down to is, the illegals are sick and tired of being
    >> busted by da man. So they turn around and claim a civil rights violation.
    >> Excuse me. Hello. Illegals have no civil rights.
    >>
    >> Then there the ongoing battle between the Dept of Homeland Security and the
    >> MCSO. The head honcho of DHS, claims that the good sheriff has to have an
    >> agreement with the department in order to enforce immigration laws.
    >>
    >> Let's understand something here honey, ICE only has the authority,
    >> according to your own federal laws, to stop vehicles and check for illegals
    >> and drugs. Period. In the city of Phoenix, which is well more than 25 miles
    >> from either Mexico or Canada, ICE cannot enter a business and even ask to
    >> see papers of employees. Hey guess what? The sheriff can. That's his damn
    >> job.
    >>
    >> As Joe says, he enforces state laws. So he does not need an agreement or
    >> authority from the federal government.
    >>
    >> What it boils down to is, Latinos and Hispanics are crying they're being
    >> picked and singled out as the ones most likely to be illegal. What they
    >> don't know is, that behind the scenes, Sheriff Joe is checking
    >> documentation of every employee. Well duhhh, if your employees are like 80%
    >> hispanic and latino, they damn well better have the legal right to work.
    >> Regardless of which country they come from.
    >>
    >> As Joe says, they don't walk the streets and stop every latino and hispanic
    >> and check them.
    >>
    >> Oh and to the DHS head honcho, I'd like to know exactly how many sheriff's
    >> there are in this country who have agreements with the DHS. Out of all of
    >> those sheriff's, how many arrest illegals in this country.

    > forwarded to
    >
    > Dear Sheriff,
    >
    > The above poster is living in your area and is a self-described sexual
    > child abuser over many years. He continues to be a threat to any
    > community and he now makes many newsgroup posts supporting your hard
    > line method of law enforcement. His real name is Richard Bullis, a
    > retired truck driver who proudly speaks of his love of underage child
    > pornography and his support for the Maricopa sheriff's department.
    > Should you ever have a deputy pull him over for even the smallest
    > infraction, I hope you get a search warrant for his computer and give it
    > a good going over.
    >
    > I will continue to send you more information as he posts it.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Roger Hartley,
    > PO Box 485
    > Pennington Gap, VA 24277
    >
    > Personal cell phone (276) 555-1212
    > (Cell number edited for posting on Usenet)

    yeah right.
    Question: How do you know this person?
    Answer: Oh I know him from usenet newsgroups.
    Q: I see. So you've never even had personal contact with him?
    A: No.
    Q: Do you know if he's ever been arrested on any sexually related charges?
    A: No.
    Q: So how could you even testify against this person?
    A: I just know he's one stupid dickhead who boasts about his exploits with
    kids and has posted and collected nude photos of children.
    Q: Really? Got any proof of that?
    A: Uh, well, no.
    Well Mr. Hartley, when you can come with actual evidence we can use, we'd
    be happy to investigate this person. Have a nice day.
    richard, Oct 9, 2009