Bleeding hearts and criminal coddlers make headline news

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, May 4, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    CNN is running a story about a British black girl who got caught with
    2 pounds of Heroin in Laos is on trial and faces the death penalty
    there.

    Apparently the girl told momma, she was in London, her parents live in
    Dublin. Obviously, the girl didn't want momma to know the truth.

    Just because this girl happens to be good looking and pregnant makes
    this a worthy thing to make headlines with? Oh please. This shit
    happens daily in the USA and nobody gives a shit.

    Oh but wait, the twist is, the girl got pregnant while in prision.
    Like that's anything new?

    The way I see it, the shit head got caught with drugs and because
    she's probably connected to some one in Britiain with influence, her
    story is getting treated like it's a rare crime or something.

    Just like with the US border patrol agents who were jailed for having
    the misfortune of getting tangled with a protected drug smuggling, car
    thief, and illegal alien. You mess with someone like that, all hell
    breaks loose.

    So shoot the bitch in a public execution, film it and send it to the
    British consulate for distribution. Send drug dealers a message, mess
    with us, you get your ass shot.
    richard, May 4, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 04 May 2009 11:49:56 -0400, richard wrote:

    > CNN is running a story about a British black girl


    The colour of the girl's skin is relevant to the story how?

    > Apparently the girl told momma, she was in London, her parents live in
    > Dublin. Obviously, the girl didn't want momma to know the truth.
    >


    OK.

    > Just because this girl happens to be good looking and pregnant makes
    > this a worthy thing to make headlines with?


    Westerners getting busted in the Far East usually stand a better chance
    of being widely reported. What's your point?

    > Oh please. This shit happens
    > daily in the USA and nobody gives a shit.
    >


    Shows how civilised the US is.

    > Oh but wait, the twist is, the girl got pregnant while in prision. Like
    > that's anything new?


    Again I have to ask: what's your point?

    >
    > The way I see it, the shit head got caught with drugs and because she's
    > probably connected to some one in Britain with influence, her story is
    > getting treated like it's a rare crime or something.
    >


    Westerners getting busted in the Far East usually stand a better chance
    of being widely reported. What's your point?

    > Just like with the US border patrol agents who were jailed for having
    > the misfortune of getting tangled with a protected drug smuggling, car
    > thief, and illegal alien. You mess with someone like that, all hell
    > breaks loose.
    >


    As I recall the USBP guys were prosecuted for crimes of violence they
    committed. And rightly so. What the hell that has to do with some stupid
    bitch getting busted for being a mule way out East is beyond me.

    > So shoot the bitch in a public execution, film it and send it to the
    > British consulate for distribution.


    See my point about levels of civilisation in the US.

    > Send drug dealers a message, mess
    > with us, you get your ass shot.



    St0opid.


    --
    Aardvark, May 4, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. richard <> perpetrated this via
    news::

    > CNN is running a story about a British black girl who got caught with
    > 2 pounds of Heroin in Laos is on trial and faces the death penalty
    > there.
    >
    > Apparently the girl told momma, she was in London, her parents live in
    > Dublin. Obviously, the girl didn't want momma to know the truth.
    >
    > Just because this girl happens to be good looking and pregnant makes
    > this a worthy thing to make headlines with? Oh please. This shit
    > happens daily in the USA and nobody gives a shit.
    >
    > Oh but wait, the twist is, the girl got pregnant while in prision.
    > Like that's anything new?
    >
    > The way I see it, the shit head got caught with drugs and because
    > she's probably connected to some one in Britiain with influence, her
    > story is getting treated like it's a rare crime or something.
    >
    > Just like with the US border patrol agents who were jailed for having
    > the misfortune of getting tangled with a protected drug smuggling, car
    > thief, and illegal alien. You mess with someone like that, all hell
    > breaks loose.
    >
    > So shoot the bitch in a public execution, film it and send it to the
    > British consulate for distribution. Send drug dealers a message, mess
    > with us, you get your ass shot.


    They should just legalize, regulate and tax the drugs; like Holland. And
    do the same with the prostitutes. Maybe even tax the ghays for getting
    married too. Perhaps, keepin' it on the down-low, sterilize all the blacks
    and undesirables so the population becomes more mentally stable and morally
    righteous again. Maybe even start wearing their pants around their waists
    like you're supposed too. And keeping the hats with the bills forward to
    keep the sun off your face. Da'wh! That way we could fund the socialist
    health care agenda until nobody but the physical defectives need it anymore
    - and they'll just die out naturally - and give everyone else one of those
    hybrid pickup-trucks with the loud-pooter mufflers and spinny-backwards
    hubcaps. Oh yes we can!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and whilst my huge stimulus package
    may not save the US economy; it sure makes the wimmins happy!

    Pay your taxes and keep minority unwed mothers in high-end GMCs :

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, May 4, 2009
    #3
  4. The Old Sourdough <> perpetrated this via
    news::

    > Aardvark mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Mon, 04 May 2009 11:49:56 -0400, richard wrote:

    >
    > snip
    >
    >>> Oh but wait, the twist is, the girl got pregnant while in prision. Like
    >>> that's anything new?

    >
    >> Again I have to ask: what's your point?

    >
    > snip
    >
    > His point is what keeps his hat from sliding down over his ears.


    LOLing... His "point" is what makes it so darn
    eazy to stick his head up his butt all the time.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and whilst my huge stimulus package
    may not save the US economy; it sure makes the wimmins happy!

    Pay your taxes and keep minority unwed mothers in high-end GMCs :

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, May 4, 2009
    #4
  5. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in news:Xns9C018D47B63A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.60:

    > They should just legalize, regulate and tax the drugs; like
    > Holland. And do the same with the prostitutes. Maybe even
    > tax the ghays for getting married too. Perhaps, keepin' it
    > on the down-low, sterilize all the blacks and undesirables
    > so the population becomes more mentally stable and morally
    > righteous again. Maybe even start wearing their pants
    > around their waists like you're supposed too. And keeping
    > the hats with the bills forward to keep the sun off your
    > face. Da'wh! That way we could fund the socialist health
    > care agenda until nobody but the physical defectives need
    > it anymore - and they'll just die out naturally - and give
    > everyone else one of those hybrid pickup-trucks with the
    > loud-pooter mufflers and spinny-backwards hubcaps. Oh yes
    > we can!


    Except for legalizing drugs, which will never happen in the US
    because the country is too puritanical, everything else is on
    the agenda. You just have to wait a little bit. Not that much
    longer.



    --
    (Originally Posted by Ketxxx on forums.techpowerup.com)
    I think you got it a bit backwards, spyware comes free with
    Vista and is a "product feature".
    thanatoid, May 5, 2009
    #5
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 04 May 2009 18:01:48 GMT, Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 04 May 2009 11:49:56 -0400, richard wrote:
    >
    >> CNN is running a story about a British black girl

    >
    >The colour of the girl's skin is relevant to the story how?


    It's not really. I don't believe that was even mentioned in the story
    since they had her photo. She could have been white and I would still
    say the same things.

    >
    >> Apparently the girl told momma, she was in London, her parents live in
    >> Dublin. Obviously, the girl didn't want momma to know the truth.
    >>

    >
    >OK.
    >
    >> Just because this girl happens to be good looking and pregnant makes
    >> this a worthy thing to make headlines with?

    >
    >Westerners getting busted in the Far East usually stand a better chance
    >of being widely reported. What's your point?


    The point is, hundreds of these kinds of arrests in foreign countries
    happen frequently and the stories never get in the headlines. What is
    so special about this one girl? She was probably just another "mule"
    and her boyfriend is a dealer.

    >
    >> Oh please. This shit happens
    >> daily in the USA and nobody gives a shit.
    >>

    >
    >Shows how civilised the US is.
    >
    >> Oh but wait, the twist is, the girl got pregnant while in prision. Like
    >> that's anything new?

    >
    >Again I have to ask: what's your point?


    Like this never happened before? Women get raped daily in prison and
    many wind up pregnant. Why is this story so noteworthy?

    >
    >>
    >> The way I see it, the shit head got caught with drugs and because she's
    >> probably connected to some one in Britain with influence, her story is
    >> getting treated like it's a rare crime or something.
    >>

    >
    >Westerners getting busted in the Far East usually stand a better chance
    >of being widely reported. What's your point?


    While a 1,000 local residents in the home country are busted daily and
    nobody reports one word of it. What makes this case so special?

    >
    >> Just like with the US border patrol agents who were jailed for having
    >> the misfortune of getting tangled with a protected drug smuggling, car
    >> thief, and illegal alien. You mess with someone like that, all hell
    >> breaks loose.
    >>

    >
    >As I recall the USBP guys were prosecuted for crimes of violence they
    >committed. And rightly so. What the hell that has to do with some stupid
    >bitch getting busted for being a mule way out East is beyond me.


    And they were falsely charged. The Dept of Justice said that much.
    How many times before have BP officers fired shots at fleeing suspects
    and never got charged? How many times has the US government sent
    someone to a foreign country to enlist the aid of the suspect for
    testimony that would imprison the officer(s)? Not to mention sending a
    US doctor to retrieve the bullet from the vicitm within hours of the
    event. The only reason for that is because the suspect was paying off
    people to not get tossed in to jail.




    >
    >> So shoot the bitch in a public execution, film it and send it to the
    >> British consulate for distribution.

    >
    >See my point about levels of civilisation in the US.


    There was a time when public executions took place right here in the
    USA.

    If it were my choice, I'd have any damn drug dealer, or "mule",
    publicly executed within a year of conviction.

    >
    >> Send drug dealers a message, mess
    >> with us, you get your ass shot.

    >
    >
    >St0opid.


    As a follow up, story now says that the bitch won't face the firing
    squad because Laotian law forbids execution of pregnant prisoners.
    Since she was raped in prison, they should shoot the responsible guy
    at the same time.
    richard, May 5, 2009
    #6
  7. richard

    catchme Guest

    richard wrote:
    > CNN is running a story about a British black girl who got caught with
    > 2 pounds of Heroin in Laos is on trial and faces the death penalty
    > there.
    >
    >


    Britain is a country that has signed on to the UN Declaration of Human
    Rights, which is based upon the tenets of the US Constitution.
    Accordingly, Britain does not support the death penalty and will likely
    seek extradition.
    Laos however, is one of those countries which like to make examples of
    foreigners...

    I hope more details may emerge that will shed light on how she wound up
    in Laos and under what circumstances?

    As to the US, although I note that the US Constitution is BASIS for the
    UN Declaration, and also that the US is a signatory, it is also noted
    that the US has been inconsistent in protecting the Rights even of their
    own citizens...now remind me why the US Republic was formed?
    catchme, May 7, 2009
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. David Preece

    More headline news for MS security bugs

    David Preece, Mar 5, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    88
    Views:
    1,291
    -=rjh=-
    Mar 7, 2005
  2. MSmith
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    350
    MSmith
    Mar 13, 2008
  3. Associated Press

    News article: Criminal records now available for public access

    Associated Press, Mar 15, 2008, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    471
  4. ceej

    Headline news

    ceej, Oct 28, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    458
  5. richard

    Bleeding hearts attack sheriff joe!

    richard, Oct 9, 2009, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    396
    richard
    Oct 9, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page