    Is the Mel Brooks commentary on the recent Blazing Saddles reissue
    new, or is it the same as on the first release (which was NOT
    "scene-specific").

    Mr. Mike, Jul 13, 2004

  2. On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Mr. Mike wrote:

    > Is the Mel Brooks commentary on the recent Blazing Saddles reissue
    > new, or is it the same as on the first release (which was NOT
    > "scene-specific").

    Reportedly it's the same.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Mr. Mike

    Bill Guest

    > > Is the Mel Brooks commentary on the recent Blazing Saddles reissue
    > > new, or is it the same as on the first release (which was NOT
    > > "scene-specific").

    > Reportedly it's the same.
    >
    > swac

    It is the same.

    Bill, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Mr. Mike

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Mr. Mike" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Is the Mel Brooks commentary on the recent Blazing Saddles reissue
    >new, or is it the same as on the first release (which was NOT
    >"scene-specific").

    What, you think the answer has changed in the last few days?

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Mr. Mike

    Mr. Mike Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:19:49 -0400, Stan Brown <>
    wrote:

    >What, you think the answer has changed in the last few days?

    Since I never read the previous discussion, I guess I didn't know, eh?

    Mr. Mike, Jul 14, 2004
  6. Mr. Mike

    Biz Guest

    "Mr. Mike" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:19:49 -0400, Stan Brown

    <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >What, you think the answer has changed in the last few days?

    > Since I never read the previous discussion, I guess I didn't know, eh?

    Since you cant be bothered to read back a few days or even just a few
    hundred posts to see if the question had already been asked and answered,
    why should anyone bother to answer again?

    Biz, Jul 14, 2004
  7. Mr. Mike

    Bill Guest

    > Since you cant be bothered to read back a few days or even just a few
    > hundred posts to see if the question had already been asked and answered,
    > why should anyone bother to answer again?

    So file a bloody lawsuit if it ticks you off so much...or lay off of the
    caffeine for awhile.

    Bill, Jul 14, 2004
  8. Mr. Mike

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >"Mr. Mike" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:19:49 -0400, Stan Brown

    ><>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >What, you think the answer has changed in the last few days?

    >> Since I never read the previous discussion, I guess I didn't know, eh?
    >>

    >Since you cant be bothered to read back a few days or even just a few
    >hundred posts to see if the question had already been asked and answered,
    >why should anyone bother to answer again?

    The problem is, there are plenty of people around who reward that
    kind of behavior by posting again.

    "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you
    feed him for a lifetime." -- old saying

    "Give me what I want, on a silver platter, and give it to me now,
    because I can't be bothered to lift a finger for myself." -- current
    practice

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Jul 15, 2004
  9. On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Stan Brown wrote:

    > "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you
    > feed him for a lifetime." -- old saying

    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and
    he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Jul 15, 2004
  10. Mr. Mike

    Mr. Mike Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:07:20 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >Since you cant be bothered to read back a few days or even just a few
    >hundred posts to see if the question had already been asked and answered,
    >why should anyone bother to answer again?

    Since my original question was answered, as far as I am concerned, this
    discussion is closed.

    Mr. Mike, Jul 15, 2004
  11. Mr. Mike

    Bill Guest

    > The problem is, there are plenty of people around who reward that
    > kind of behavior by posting again.

    Because no one is perfect, and servers do drop messages. There are more
    important things in this world to worry about.

    Bill, Jul 15, 2004
  12. Mr. Mike

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >> The problem is, there are plenty of people around who reward that
    >> kind of behavior by posting again.

    >Because no one is perfect, and servers do drop messages. There are more
    >important things in this world to worry about.

    Wow -- in one sentence, not one straw man but two!

    "No one is perfect" -- nobody's asking for perfection, merely
    minimal consideration.

    "Servers do drop messages" -- there were many duplicate replies in
    the original thread. I doubt there's a server in the world that
    dropped all of them, but even so Google had them, and everyone has
    access to Google.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Jul 15, 2004
  13. I agree with Bill.

    Jim

    Bush Is a DangerousBuffoon, Jul 16, 2004
  14. On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Bush Is a DangerousBuffoon wrote:

    > I agree with Bill.

    You mean Bill Johnson is right?

    swac
    And no hornswaggled cactus rustlers gonna tell us sodbusters any different
    neither!

    Stephen Cooke, Jul 16, 2004
  15. I meant I agree with Bill( ) and Mr Mike. I don't think Mr
    Mike did such an egregious violation of etiquette.

    Bush Is a Dangerous Buffoon, Jul 16, 2004
  16. Mr. Mike

    Bill Guest

    > > I agree with Bill.

    > You mean Bill Johnson is right?
    >
    > swac
    > And no hornswaggled cactus rustlers gonna tell us sodbusters any different
    > neither!

    Probably Olson Johnson. : )

    Bill, Jul 16, 2004
  17. Mr. Mike

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Bush Is a Dangerous Buffoon wrote:
    > I meant I agree with Bill( ) and Mr Mike. I don't think Mr
    > Mike did such an egregious violation of etiquette.

    whoosh....

    Dick Sidbury, Jul 16, 2004
  18. Mr. Mike

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Bush Is a Dangerous Buffoon wrote:
    > I meant I agree with Bill( ) and Mr Mike. I don't
    > think Mr Mike did such an egregious violation of etiquette.

    Don't sweat it. Some of these guys have a bit of a neurosis - they're the
    same type you wouldn't want for a neighbor, because they'd always be
    watching and judging what you do.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Jul 16, 2004
  19. I hate so much commentaries which are not scene specific. They are pretty
    much a waste of time to me.

    Bush Is a Dangerous Buffoon, Jul 17, 2004