    drink if one was available, and it was.

    These are great ! And at $3.49 a 6 pack or $9.99 an 18 pack (hawaii price)
    its a great value. I highly reccomend everyone to try them!
    Brian, Jul 2, 2005

  2. Brian wrote:

    > My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I mention
    > the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down to get

    Must be really easy to harvest those buffaloes -- with those boneless
    wings, they can't fly away when it's time to round 'em up...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 2, 2005

  3. Brian

    Fred is back Guest

    Brian <> wrote:

    > My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking.

    I can drink five six packs.

    > I mention the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is
    > down to get some.

    Illogical.

    > I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz glass in
    > the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.

    What's in kfc to get an 18 pack of this chicken?

    > This was most excellent.

    Classic disregard for netiquette, as evidenced by your being a sufferrer of
    low self-esteem, Brian.

    > I never eat anything hot except the occasional red peppers on the pasta.

    Yummy yummy in my tummy!

    > This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot kick.

    On what basis do you call that 'proof', Brian?

    > My buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it
    > just fine; if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly
    > basis could handle it 100x better than me.

    What gives you the idea anyone could tolerate it just fine, Brian?

    > I did enjoy my tom collins after eating half of my share, as my mouth
    > was pretty hot and hankering for a refreshing cold drink if one was
    > available, and it was.

    Itth myth speetthch slurrererrred????

    > These are great!

    I see that you're still playing the parrot, Brian

    > And at $3.

    Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

    > 49 a 6 pack or $9.

    Troll.

    > 99 an 18 pack (hawaii price) its a great value.

    Liar.

    > I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

    Name them. All of them.
    Fred is back, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Brian

    elaich Guest

    "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in

    <snipped senseless ramblings>

    No, Fred is gone.

    <plonk>

    Total waste of bandwidth.

    --
    "This space for rent."
    elaich, Jul 2, 2005
  5. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    > "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in
    >
    > <snipped senseless ramblings>
    >
    > No, Fred is gone.
    >
    > <plonk>
    >
    > Total waste of bandwidth.

    Ditto.
    Toolman Tim, Jul 2, 2005
  6. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I
    > mention the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down
    > to get some. I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz
    > glass in the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.
    >
    > This was most excellent. I never eat anything hot except the occasional
    > red peppers on the pasta... This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot
    > kick. My buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it
    > just fine; if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly
    > basis could handle it 100x better than me. I did enjoy my tom collins
    > after eating half of my share, as my mouth was pretty hot and hankering
    > for a refreshing cold drink if one was available, and it was.
    >
    > These are great ! And at $3.49 a 6 pack or $9.99 an 18 pack (hawaii price)
    > its a great value. I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

    Thanks for the tip - that sounds like lunch to me ;o) (I always hated
    chicken wings - so much work to get so little meat off a wing <g>)
    Toolman Tim, Jul 2, 2005
  7. Brian

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    >> "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in
    >>
    >> <snipped senseless ramblings>
    >>
    >> No, Fred is gone.
    >>
    >> <plonk>
    >>
    >> Total waste of bandwidth.
    >>

    > Ditto.

    I say Fred should go back to Hell and stand in one of Hell's corners where
    it belongs.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 2, 2005
  8. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >

    >> "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    >>> "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> <snipped senseless ramblings>
    >>>
    >>> No, Fred is gone.
    >>>
    >>> <plonk>
    >>>
    >>> Total waste of bandwidth.
    >>>

    >> Ditto.

    > I say Fred should go back to Hell and stand in one of Hell's corners where
    > it belongs.

    No argument from me. As long as he leaves the hotwings here when he goes <g>
    Toolman Tim, Jul 2, 2005
  9. Brian

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>> Ditto.

    >> I say Fred should go back to Hell and stand in one of Hell's corners
    >> where it belongs.
    >>

    > No argument from me. As long as he leaves the hotwings here when he goes
    > <g>

    Ditto -- I am sure it can get them where it belongs when he books the ticket
    back. When it passes Hell's Kitchen on the way in, it can pick-up a *HOT*
    10 piece and *HOT* with biscut and vinegar. It doesn't need the honey.
    Maybe, it can sweep, mop and wax Hell Kitchen's floor for them. <g>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 2, 2005
  10. Brian

    willoughby Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I mention
    > the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down to get
    > some. I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz glass in
    > the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.
    >
    > This was most excellent. I never eat anything hot except the occasional red
    > peppers on the pasta... This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot kick. My
    > buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it just fine;
    > if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly basis could
    > handle it 100x better than me. I did enjoy my tom collins after eating half
    > of my share, as my mouth was pretty hot and hankering for a refreshing cold
    > drink if one was available, and it was.
    >
    > These are great ! And at $3.49 a 6 pack or $9.99 an 18 pack (hawaii price)
    > its a great value. I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

    Go to Walmart and look in the frozen section. Look for yellow bags of
    hot wings. I hear they are really hot. I have bought them and eten them
    and they are good. They are kind of pricey though at about $8.50 a bag.
    (Virginia prices).
    willoughby, Jul 4, 2005