Blaster2 warning.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by William Poaster, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. William Poaster, Sep 17, 2003

  2. William Poaster

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster said:

    > For all you Windows XP & 2k folks:-
    > New exploit heralds Blaster 2 attack

    Thank you Mr. Poaster. :)

    Your warning keep me peeking over at alt.comp.anti-virus.

    Thank goodness I don't use MS Outhouse. I haven't seen a thing.
    <bg>

    Boomer, Sep 19, 2003

  3. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Fri, 19 Sep 2003
    13:34:16 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > William Poaster said:
    >
    >> For all you Windows XP & 2k folks:-
    >> New exploit heralds Blaster 2 attack
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/32874.html
    >>

    > Thank you Mr. Poaster. :)

    YW, Ms Boomer! :)

    > Your warning keep me peeking over at alt.comp.anti-virus.

    :)

    > Thank goodness I don't use MS Outhouse. I haven't seen a thing.
    > <bg>

    Good! :)
    But I see you're using the evil X-News though! <g>

    --
    "The satanic Underdweller, MQ,
    has lured you to the dark side!"

    William Poaster, Sep 19, 2003
  4. William Poaster

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster said:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Fri, 19 Sep
    > 2003 13:34:16 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
    >
    >> William Poaster said:
    >>
    >>> For all you Windows XP & 2k folks:-
    >>> New exploit heralds Blaster 2 attack
    >>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/32874.html
    >>>

    >> Thank you Mr. Poaster. :)

    > YW, Ms Boomer! :)
    >
    >> Your warning keep me peeking over at alt.comp.anti-virus.

    >:)
    >
    >> Thank goodness I don't use MS Outhouse. I haven't seen a
    >> thing. <bg>

    > Good! :)
    > But I see you're using the evil X-News though! <g>

    Soon...I will be using a flavor of Linux. :)

    Boomer, Sep 19, 2003
  5. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Fri, 19 Sep 2003
    14:32:00 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > William Poaster said:
    >
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Fri, 19 Sep
    >> 2003 13:34:16 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    >>> Thank you Mr. Poaster. :)

    >> YW, Ms Boomer! :)
    >>
    >>> Your warning keep me peeking over at alt.comp.anti-virus.

    >>:)
    >>
    >>> Thank goodness I don't use MS Outhouse. I haven't seen a
    >>> thing. <bg>

    >> Good! :)
    >> But I see you're using the evil X-News though! <g>

    > Soon...I will be using a flavor of Linux. :)

    Good. :)

    --
    "Then you won't need to worry too
    much about this sort of thing."